Gutierez

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCat

Striker
Back for the mags this weekend apparently which is good news for the lad, but does this not smack of sentimentality and a desire to latch on to the fame and infamy of tragedy? Let us not forget that he was told about 18 months ago to find a new club and that he had no future at the Landfill. Now the lad is recovered from cancerm they latch back on to the story about him making his return. Reminds me of the ourpouring of grief when Ipswich's Bobby Robson passed away. They instantly forgot about the boos and the hounding out of one of the greatest managers to grace the game.

I am surprised he is in line for a start after rumours of his next game activating a hefty bonus payment. Good on him for making it back, hope he does well

I don't care as long as Newcastle win this weekend. :neutral:

Fair play to the lad.

Hope he has seen the last of his illness and he has a few more years in professional football but not with Newcastle as I don't like being nice to their players.

He'll fit right back in then

Apparently he is a couple of games away from triggering a clause that the scum have to offer him a new contract that at least equals his current one. Given that he is shite and on a reported 55k per week, it aint gonna happen. He is woeful.

Whatever happened to that lad Chucky they signed on loan from Ukraine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back