Gus Poyet in Angelo's now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to do a lovely tris de lasagne in there when it first opened. Took it off the menu for some reason.

Hungry now.

It has went downhill like. Saying that, I have just finished a wild boar steak just off the from the Ponte Vecchio bridge, Florence. So most bait will sound shit, especially in Sunderland Can not be arsed to come back to Sunderland. Still couldn't keep off here all week, which was my intention.

It has went downhill like. Saying that, I have just finished a wild boar steak just off the from the Ponte Vecchio bridge, Florence. So most bait will sound shit, especially in Sunderland Can not be arsed to come back to Sunderland. Still couldn't keep off here all week, which was my intention.
Went to florence about 4 years ago. Really enjoyed it. Never had a wild boar steak like, can't imagine that was cheap there. Even more hungry now.

He he waiting for GODO?

I mean Fabio Borini.
He left Lime Street 4pm today heading to Newcastle. A ITK told me.

You are on holiday ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back