Going QPR Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, been to over 800 Sunderland games, over 100 away grounds, never had any bother, never been involved in any incidents.

At QPR i was asked to go to the back of a stand by a group of stewards after we equalised in a 3-1 win. I went with them and when we got to the top of the stand one asked to see my ticket. When I showed him he grabbed it and said leave the ground or you will be taken by the police to a cell. Completely in shock I asked what he was on about. He said when you go on the pitch this is the consequence. I just laughed, I thought he was kidding.

He wasn't, basically I had to leave. I couldn't risk going in a cell as my pregnant sister in law had driven us down.

After 3 months of complaining I received a letter saying they might have got the wrong person but I couldn't prove it as it was my word against the stewards. I would therefore get no refund.

WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Over 800 games and you have only been on the pitch once? That's a crap record ;)

Anyone heading London for the QPR match Saturday?

Went to walkabout in Shepherds bush last time pre-match... was absolutely bouncing with SAFC!!!

They do diesel too! =]

I recon that’s the place to head...

Are you from Staffordshire marra ?

Think me and the hunter are meeting at shepherds bush. Will keep eyes and ears open for clues of everyone's whereabouts.

Billy Batts and I are meeting @andy but no doubt he'll want to take us to one of those London wine bars that he likes to frequent!

Millers first though at about 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back