Going out for xmas dinner on your todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a guy sitting on his own last year near our table ,my elderly mam was feeling more sorry for him than he was

Never used to bother me being alone all year,but Christmas it did. does my head in all the driving I have to do Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day, but nothing compared to the hurt I used to feel when I was by myself,even though I knew I'd be going to my mams for dinner or dad's. the waking and opening present by yourself was the worst. I know it's not strictly what the op asked but that's my opinion, sacrifice now because it could be worse in the long run

Its Christmas try something different. You probably sit at the table looking at an old bird that doesn't gobble anymore 364 day's of the year anyway

Just go and hurl abuse at every opportunity, embrace it.
The last time I spent Xmas day with the in laws I never spoke to them for almost a year after.

Are some Indian takeaways open?

I would gan out for a bike ride and then watch telly all day. If I happened to be alone.

Family day to be honest though. If you have one...:confused:
not sure about takeaways but my family are going for a curry on Christmas day, did it last year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back