Glenn Whelan linked

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who's to say he would have replaced him? No guarantee of it.
To be fair when I've watched Stoke it's Nzonzi (who is better the catts by the way) who plays more the cattermole role for Stoke anyway.

Rubbish - Nzonzi is your stereotypical box to box midfielder.
They'd be in and around certainly but not nailed on staters.

Cattermole has been a nailed on starter for 9 years in the premier league (PDC aside) and he would be an absolute nailed on starter at Stoke - alongside Nzonzi who you bizarrely have down as a sitting defensive midfielder.

How can they be though when we finish below them?
Not much between both sides that's why which is why I say a player like whelan is about standard for us.

Rubbish - Nzonzi is your stereotypical box to box midfielder.

Cattermole has been a nailed on starter for 9 years in the premier league (PDC aside) and he would be an absolute nailed on starter at Stoke - alongside Nzonzi who you bizarrely have down as a sitting defensive midfielder.
Nzonzi plays in a holding role for Stoke. He played there against us at our place last season.

Not much between both sides that's why which is why I say a player like whelan is about standard for us.
So its went from Stoke being better and you laughing at the prospect of us not wanting to sign a lad who can't get in their side to not being much between the sides.

Lets just leave it, eh? You're clearly talking shite.

So its went from Stoke being better and you laughing at the prospect of us not wanting to sign a lad who can't get in their side to not being much between the sides.

Lets just leave it, eh? You're clearly talking shite.
Stoke finish above us but there isn't a great deal between the bottom dozen sides really . Our fans mocking the potential signing of a lad from a club who finish above us is frankly bizarre to be honest.

It isn't bizarre if the player isn't that good.

Are you blonde?
About par for course for us really. I actually agree that he wouldn't bring a great deal to table to what we already don't have but I can't imagine us bringing in much better in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back