Glenn Whelan linked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked in one of those pointless stories with about 6 clubs "linked" with one player.

Always amazes me that players from clubs who regularly finish above us aren't good enough. Maybe we need to drop our delusions of grandeur a bit.

Linked in one of those pointless stories with about 6 clubs "linked" with one player.

Always amazes me that players from clubs who regularly finish above us aren't good enough. Maybe we need to drop our delusions of grandeur a bit.

Haway mate.......he's an ok player but what's the f***ing point?

as the bloke from the Echo said yesterday, this has all the hallmarks of an agent placed story to aid Whelan getting a new deal at Stoke. Still, if it gives the misery mob another stick to beat Congerton/Poyet/Byrne/the tea lady with........

The misery mob will be along soon ( you know who you are ), convinced, nay hoping, it's true because in their sick little psyches it validates their warped view of the club they laughingly suggest they support

:lol:......Ahhh.....Des!!!.........you kept it muted for a while and i couldn't figure out who you were but that little tirade has your trademark stamped all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back