Glasgow Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a 31 year old Championship player, Kris Commons is one of your best players, you know you're in a poor league.

Amazing club and fans, would love to see them in prem, couldn't see much more than mid table for them to start though
Are they fuck !!! Why should an Irish club be in the PL ? There would be hell on all over the country. Ps Swansea and Cardiff shouldn't be in the English leagues either

When a 31 year old Championship player, Kris Commons is one of your best players, you know you're in a poor league.

Correction

Kris Commons came from the Championship and has proven himself in Europe and at international level.

By your logic no players from weaker leagues outside of the premiership could ever possibly be a top player in the league if they got a move to it?

They should fuck off to the Irish league if anything.

Why would Celtic play in Northern Ireland.....

Correction

Kris Commons came from the Championship and has proven himself in Europe and at international level.

By your logic no players from weaker leagues outside of the premiership could ever possibly be a top player in the league if they got a move to it?

Why would Celtic play in Northern Ireland.....

Where did I say the Northern Irish league? I meant the one in the ROI, whatever it's called.

I don't see logistically how they could join the league. They'd have to start at the bottom of the pyramid and say for instance that was league 2 then clubs in the conference (IMO the hardest league to get promoted from) would go crackers and rightly so. For me they can stay where they are. Them in the prem would be a trail of bother and bucky.

I don't see logistically how they could join the league. They'd have to start at the bottom of the pyramid and say for instance that was league 2 then clubs in the conference (IMO the hardest league to get promoted from) would go crackers and rightly so. For me they can stay where they are. Them in the prem would be a trail of bother and bucky.

That's still unfair though. They have built a worldwide fanbase from dominating a piss poor league so would have the jump on clubs such as ourselves, the Mags etc.

They were happy to play in their league when there was only one European Cup spot in the 90s but now want to jump ship for TV money and 4 champions league places.

Doesn't work like that, if they were ever allowed in England I think that would be it with me and football.

But people were just saying how Micky Mouse and shitty Celtic are and yet they have Champions league football.
So do
Maribor
APOEL
BATE

What's your point?

If that Celtic team entered the Pl at the start of this season they'd be bottom.

They beat them a couple of years back, what league one teams would beat them dya reckon?

Or get to the knockout stages of the Europa League this year?
Barca thrashed them 6-0 last season.
Plus Bradford City knocked Chelsea out of the cup.

Last edited:
Hahaha don't be so silly mate garbage fans and shite club ,their fans have dropped 25000 in the last few years fantastic fans yeah right!
Absolutely astonished at this post. How can someone who knows so ltitle about football be on this board? Do we know if he's from the USA? Might explain it.

I was thinking how can this lot n their deluded fans ever have the audacity to ask to join the English premier league ,they are playing a Rangers team who at best look like a conference team themselves and still not looking very good ,Celtic would struggle in our league 1 for sure !that lot are best left and laughed at in their own pathetic standard of a league .

I'm a Celtic fan, the Rangers lot amongst you have every right to f***ing hate me :)

We were shite today, but a cup games a a cup game, so fuck if Rangers are shite at the minute, they're a league below but look at Bradford against Chelsea, league status goes out of the window in games like this...........never seen a worse second half in my life though, it was f***ing gash, but there was only going to be one winner.........My 5-0 bet was a bit off the mark like

I'm a Celtic fan, the Rangers lot amongst you have every right to f***ing hate me :)

We were shite today, but a cup games a a cup game, so fuck if Rangers are shite at the minute, they're a league below but look at Bradford against Chelsea, league status goes out of the window in games like this...........never seen a worse second half in my life though, it was f***ing gash, but there was only going to be one winner.........My 5-0 bet was a bit off the mark like
a smoggy celtic fan, are you bernie slaven?:lol:

Which makes you wonder why fat Mike wants Rangers when he already has the mags.

Maximum return on an investment. Champions League football on a hell of a lot less money spent than if he wanted to do it in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back