Get out of our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick5573

Midfield
Fat Geordie/cockney bastard...

We got absolute pelters in the media and generally for the 10 min spell against Wigan where it was sung against Steve Bruce yet Newcastles fans have been singing it all night with barely a mention.

Am I missing something here

We got absolute pelters in the media and generally for the 10 min spell against Wigan where it was sung against Steve Bruce yet Newcastles fans have been singing it all night with barely a mention.

Because steve bruce along with redknapp is the medias bum boy.

Yes, they are singing it about their owner. They've sang it the last few seasons anyway.

Mag biased media no surprise really.

The use of 'geordie' in our version meant that we definitely wanted rid because he was a Geordie and nothing else hence the uproar.

We'd be just the same if we had an owner like Ashley (at least I hope we would!) it's the fans who don't protest against the most ignorant chairman in the league who I can't understand ...I'm loving their failures but FFS you surely cannot blame those mags protesting given their circumstances

The use of 'geordie' in our version meant that we definitely wanted rid because he was a Geordie and nothing else hence the uproar.

Geordies are not welcome at SAFC. Leave them at Newcastle where they belong!

We'd be just the same if we had an owner like Ashley (at least I hope we would!) it's the fans who don't protest against the most ignorant chairman in the league who I can't understand ...I'm loving their failures but FFS you surely cannot blame those mags protesting given their circumstances

You taking the piss? They qualified for europe only a few years ago. He picked the club off its knees and piled his own money in!

What's he done so bad that Short hasn't like?

They think they should be challenging the top six the stupid fuckers :lol:

They'd have been fucked if Ashley hadn't bought them. The mags delusion of being a football powerhouse has blinded them to this fact. Ashley has run them very efficiently since he took over and has slowly started to turn the clerb/ business around financially.

He is undoubtedly savvy in the business world and has turned a profit on numerous players (some unknown French internationals may I add).

He is trying yo make the club as sellable as possible to would be buyers (of which none seem to be interested)

It's great looking in from outside the gold fish bowl at the meltdown of the scruffy twats, but Ashley is running it as a business not some plaything and seems to definitely want out (Rangers)

Imagine if Freddie Shepherd and co were still involved.:lol:

Several hundred in a crowd of 1000's shouted that. Most just booed and were sick by that time, but vocal minority came out with the Geordie nonsense. Bit daft given half the crowd probably consider themselves Geordie not being from within Sunderland.

Several hundred in a crowd of 1000's shouted that. Most just booed and were sick by that time, but vocal minority came out with the Geordie nonsense. Bit daft given half the crowd probably consider themselves Geordie not being from within Sunderland.

Exactly and the other half are probably fat being from within Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back