Gascoigne the documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a bit disappointed in it not a patch on A Night in Turin. Doesn't help when they put badly researched captions on the screen like Jack Charlton became Newcastle manager in 1988. (It was 1984)

The constant close ups of Gazza, Lineker and Wazza were a bit scary too.

It's a decent watch I suppose.

I passed him in Newcastle last week, he looked fucked, trying to light a tab and stumbling all over.

Was a bit disappointed in it not a patch on A Night in Turin. Doesn't help when they put badly researched captions on the screen like Jack Charlton became Newcastle manager in 1988. (It was 1984)

The constant close ups of Gazza, Lineker and Wazza were a bit scary too.

They also said Jones grabbing his knackers was at the 03 Arena, it wasnt

watched it last week. you can download it from a certain movie site that has torrents (don't know what the rule is on pirated sites and posting them so i'll refrain from posting it.)

if anyone wants the name tho feel free to pm me

watched it last week. you can download it from a certain movie site that has torrents (don't know what the rule is on pirated sites and posting them so i'll refrain from posting it.)

if anyone wants the name tho feel free to pm me
edit: seen others post putlocker. you can find it on yify for d/l. at work so don't have the direct link but a quick google search should do you good

It's pretty good even though there's nothing said that I didn't already know, and, as already said above, the constant close ups of Gazza, Lineker, Rooney slo-mo laughing etc. are creepy and get quite irritating.

The makers also forgot that Gascoigne was responsible for bringing down Roger Milla for the penalty against Cameroon.

Thought the opposite. First half of it up to & including italia 90 were very good, but it was almost as if his career finished after Euro 96 according to the documentary.
Waffling on about the news of the world and that I'd had enough of him by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back