Gas barbecues any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always, always, ALWAYS!!! cater for Veggies and Pescetarians or secretly be damned by us Lettuce munchers.

or just don't invite them so you can tuck into lots of lovely meat without a lecture :p

Lass at college used to give everyone the "meat is murder" talk every dinner time while wearing leather shoes and a leather jacket - doh!

or just don't invite them so you can tuck into lots of lovely meat without a lecture :p

Lass at college used to give everyone the "meat is murder" talk every dinner time while wearing leather shoes and a leather jacket - doh!
Just like women, us Veggies are oppressed. I thought you would be on our side?:lol:

Btw I'm not one of the 'meat is murder' lot, but it is murder trying to make any use of my meat.

I just think it's weird. If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them so tasty :lol:
:lol: I have now't against meat eaters, each to their own.:)
"Do you have a vegetarian option?"

"Yes you have the option to fuck the fuck off"
:lol:

I would love to invite loads of you meat eaters to a BQ and only offer grilled crab sticks, buns, lettuce and mayo to show you lot how it feels to be left out when your chops are slavering with hunger.:)

Lose the flare hoods, put a wire rack above the burners and put an even layer of lava rocks on the rack

You'll get a more even heat and more flavour from the fat smoking as it hits the rocks

I would love to invite loads of you meat eaters to a BQ and only offer grilled crab sticks, buns, lettuce and mayo to show you lot how it feels to be left out when your chops are slavering with hunger.:)

I would never take up the invite to a BBQ hosted by a non meat eater, be like letting a tee totaller organise a night out. You lot don't even have a bar, just the beque according to your post

I would never take up the invite to a BBQ hosted by a non meat eater, be like letting a tee totaller organise a night out. You lot don't even have a bar, just the beque according to your post
I could keep meat eaters happy if I wanted to, thing is I would don't, they can fuck off.

Sorry but I'm washing my hair that night :lol:
It would dry as you turn over the crab sticks while cooking them.

You'd be picking your chops up off the f***ing patio.

Just aquirred one. Always used charcoal before any tips on using would be appreciated.

Give it back, not good to cook ya bait in petrol fumes. Rocks on the ground ,dry vine roots for meat, pine cones for fish.Always start fire naturually none of this firelighter shit. You'll thank me.

You're no use to me unless you can produce a nice sausage or two.

I had charcoal bbqs for years but then went for a gas one . There's nowt wrong with them, don't get carried away with the gas keep it on low gas first for 7-8 mins just to slow cook and then turn up the heat and allways keep the lid down also you get smoke in your eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back