G.O.T. S6 E6....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has everyone been on the drink - some potty theories on this thread!

Also:
no mention of the Mad King? 'Burn them all!!' I also thought Lovejoy was playing Sam's Dad?

Last week when Jamie said he was on about him saying about burning them all, and the hordor thing. It's got me thinking maybe bran sent the mad king mad!

more of a builder episode that like, nice to see GRRM was talking out of his arse with
coldhands not being Benjen Stark

she's terrible but not alone in that, she's marginally better than Sophie Turner who is beyond dire at times but i will concede has gotten better as its went on, she's also f***ing dreadful in the new X-Men

I don't think cold hands will be benjen in the books tbh just like I don't think dany is fire resistant in the books

:rolleyes:

Seen it now man!

IMO, she will kill the waif, take her face then go back and kill Jaqen H'gar, so she is safe from him. Then go back home to right some wrongs!
Honestly don't think he'd be that arsed. Sounds like he was quite happy for her to leave to me.

Fuck, what an episode man.

Benjen and Coldhands been combined?
The Mountain fighting someone in a trial by combat... Did someone say get hype?
Hopefully the Waif is gonna get stuck with the pointy end sooner rather than later.
More Valyrian steel.
And Walder bastard Frey! Ooosh!
Benjen was always coldhands man

If I were to guess I'd say Jaime will lift the siege at Riverrun then hunt for Lady Stark and join her band as atonement for failing to return her daughters. It is a long shot, but you can never tell with GRRM.
Unlikely as they've made Jaime a nobhead again, when he looked like becoming a good guy in tv/books. He'll be the first well known name added to Catelyns noose. Nice to see you've got a hang of the spoilers ;)

Edmure Tully. I'm surprised he kept him alive to be honest, maybe going to use him as a bargaining chip.
He's the lord of river run and married his daughter. Makes all the rest of the riverlands obey walder frey.

Last edited:
going by whats happening, wouldnt be shocked to see Tyrion as the last Lannister standing come the start of next season

Margarey to doublecross the Sparrow
Tommen will die, as prophesied
Cersei wont win the trial by combat, with The Hound returning and finally killing his brother
Jaime will either lose/die or drop his title and join the north/black watch in the battle of the dead

brienne and Jamie in the riverlands, lady stoneheart is gonna make me cry :lol:

Has everyone been on the drink - some potty theories on this thread!

Also:
no mention of the Mad King? 'Burn them all!!' I also thought Lovejoy was playing Sam's Dad?

bet the three eye raven/Bran did a Hodor to the Mad King and "Burn them all!" Is really a maddened cry to beat the night king and co

Edit: nvm the spoiler, SEB

bet the three eye raven/Bran did a Hodor to the Mad King and "Burn them all!" Is really a maddened cry to beat the night king and co
I think Bran is also the Lord of light and it's his voice whispering from the flames

f***ing bullshit, don't start the thread until it has aired and then place *spoiler* in the title for people who haven't watched and don't want spoilers, so they won't enter the thread.

Don't have us walking around on eggshells in case someone is stupid enough to view the thread without 1st watching the episode.

:evil:
Take a chill pill man... FFS

Another week another internet theory used by the writers.
They would be very hard pressed to come up with anything the internet hasn't covered at this point.

Another week another reply to the same shit you spouted last week.

Thought this week was a bit of a let down TBH. All fart no shite, just building it up for kick offs in an episode or two.

They would be very hard pressed to come up with anything the internet hasn't covered at this point.

Another week another reply to the same shit you spouted last week.

Thought this week was a bit of a let down TBH. All fart no shite, just building it up for kick offs in an episode or two.
Suppose you're right really, every possible outcome has been covered somewhere. I did take back my initial comments on this though and say I would give them the benefit of the doubt. However we've had, Mellisandra brining John back (which was obvious), Hold the door :lol:, Benjan reappearing as cold hands and looks like we'll get The Mountain v The Hound. I don't think it's lazy, but more to appease the book fans who would give it "That's not supposed to happen" if it was different. I'm still hoping we get a wow moment, that no one expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back