G.O.T. S6 E6....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Margarey will come out on top of the whole kings landing mess - No idea how yet... can I speak for everyone when I say it was very disappointing she didn't strip off?

The ending was terrible. She's traipsed up and down these kingdoms, making speech after speech but achieved literally nothing in the 6 seasons. It doesnt help that Emila Clark is a terrible actress, obviously a WAD but not very good at her job. We all f***ing know you have a dragon

If Bran had become a White walker would he have to crawl everywhere??

Hope Arya goes and fucks shit up now (after killing the blond lass) - I'd put money on the final shot of her this series is her on a boat back to Kings Landing
She's a tremendous actress imo.

I reckon Margarey will come out on top of the whole kings landing mess - No idea how yet... can I speak for everyone when I say it was very disappointing she didn't strip off?

The ending was terrible. She's traipsed up and down these kingdoms, making speech after speech but achieved literally nothing in the 6 seasons. It doesnt help that Emila Clark is a terrible actress, obviously a WAD but not very good at her job. We all f***ing know you have a dragon

If Bran had become a White walker would he have to crawl everywhere??

Hope Arya goes and fucks shit up now (after killing the blond lass) - I'd put money on the final shot of her this series is her on a boat back to Kings Landing
wouldn't be surprised at all if Arya gets killed off just as things look up for her storyline.

more of a builder episode that like, nice to see GRRM was talking out of his arse with
coldhands not being Benjen Stark

she's terrible but not alone in that, she's marginally better than Sophie Turner who is beyond dire at times but i will concede has gotten better as its went on, she's also f***ing dreadful in the new X-Men

Reactions: Pop
Tommen is such a little soft cock. Margery will end up on top at kings landing I reckon.
The Tyrells are the key players here i think, they've been secondary to the Lannisters feuding but i have a feeling they have been manipulating everything all along and with Jamie Lannister out the way i Think the Tyrells will wipe out the high sparrow, with Tommen getting killed along the way, The Mountain will lose his trial by combat and the Tyrells will let Cersei be executed, which in turn will end up with Jamie switching allegiance to the North to take out the Tyrells and reclaim Kings Landing from them.

Bit of a stretch like but nowt would surprise me.

wouldn't be surprised at all if Arya gets killed off just as things look up for her storyline.

Nah, its TV writers doing the show now, none of the "good guys" will be killed off until right at the end. Plot armour and all that

For me she's never looked comfortable in any of the emotions she attempting right from the first series- and she has two faces, cross or that vacant into the distance one. She as an access is completely out of her depth as a "warrior queen/ leader" - she's stiff and awkward quite often - she just doesn't have it for me. Also she was terrible in the terminator movie. I think I read Game of Thrones was her first job out of drama school so hopefully she will improve with time.

Honestly I wish they had cast Emilia Clark and Natalie Dormer the other way round - I think Dormer would be much much better as Dany, and Clark could of coped with being the doting wife.

The Tyrells are the key players here i think, they've been secondary to the Lannisters feuding but i have a feeling they have been manipulating everything all along and with Jamie Lannister out the way i Think the Tyrells will wipe out the high sparrow, with Tommen getting killed along the way, The Mountain will lose his trial by combat and the Tyrells will let Cersei be executed, which in turn will end up with Jamie switching allegiance to the North to take out the Tyrells and reclaim Kings Landing from them.

Yeah without the cunning of Tywin the Tyrells should have the upper hand. Margery and Olenna are much craftier than Cersei.

Thought it was a bit of a shit episode. I should've waited until the season was finished before watching but didn't want to risk some twat spoiling it.

How about Tommen fighting in the trial by combat for The Faith Militant?

Last edited:
Aye, some won't see it til later, me included. Be nice!

f***ing bullshit, don't start the thread until it has aired and then place *spoiler* in the title for people who haven't watched and don't want spoilers, so they won't enter the thread.

Don't have us walking around on eggshells in case someone is stupid enough to view the thread without 1st watching the episode.

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back