G.O.T. S6 E6....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margarey is just faking this isn't she, appeasing the Sparrow to get out of the dungeon and enact revenge?

Cersei trial by combat, excellent.

Jaime Lannister v The Blackfish. Jon and Sansa want to partner with the blackfish, so in order to do so, won't Jaime have to be defeated, possibly killed?

Can't wait for Walder Fray to get his comeuppance.

That fella that Walder Frey pulled out the bag, who hasnt been seen since the wedding, must have had one hell of a holding deal.

Nowt happened in that episode like, just setting up for a big finish. That dragon still looks odd with here on top. Not really into dany terrible actress but a massive wad obviously

Last edited:
Margarey is just faking this isn't she, appeasing the Sparrow to get out of the dungeon and enact revenge?

Jaime Lannister v The Blackfish. Jon and Sansa want to partner with the blackfish, so in order to do so, won't Jaime have to be defeated, possibly killed?

That fella that Walder Frey pulled out the bag, who hasnt been seen since the wedding, must have had one hell of a holding deal.

Yep, definitely faking it, she's playing a blinder because she has now got Tommen onside and even convinced him to get rid of Jamie from the King's guard and sent up to the Riverlands, she only has to sort Cersi out now and then she has about got rid of the Lannisters.

Brianne is on her way to the Riverlands now to fight for the Tully's, so will be interesting to see how her and Jame get on being on opposite sides.

going by whats happening, wouldnt be shocked to see Tyrion as the last Lannister standing come the start of next season

Margarey to doublecross the Sparrow
Tommen will die, as prophesied
Cersei wont win the trial by combat, with The Hound returning and finally killing his brother
Jaime will either lose/die or drop his title and join the north/black watch in the battle of the dead

going by whats happening, wouldnt be shocked to see Tyrion as the last Lannister standing come the start of next season

Margarey to doublecross the Sparrow
Tommen will die, as prophesied
Cersei wont win the trial by combat, with The Hound returning and finally killing his brother
Jaime will either lose/die or drop his title and join the north/black watch in the battle of the dead
If I were to guess I'd say Jaime will lift the siege at Riverrun then hunt for Lady Stark and join her band as atonement for failing to return her daughters. It is a long shot, but you can never tell with GRRM.

I reckon Margarey will come out on top of the whole kings landing mess - No idea how yet... can I speak for everyone when I say it was very disappointing she didn't strip off?

The ending was terrible. She's traipsed up and down these kingdoms, making speech after speech but achieved literally nothing in the 6 seasons. It doesnt help that Emila Clark is a terrible actress, obviously a WAD but not very good at her job. We all f***ing know you have a dragon

If Bran had become a White walker would he have to crawl everywhere??

Hope Arya goes and fucks shit up now (after killing the blond lass) - I'd put money on the final shot of her this series is her on a boat back to Kings Landing

I reckon Margarey will come out on top of the whole kings landing mess - No idea how yet... can I speak for everyone when I say it was very disappointing she didn't strip off?

The ending was terrible. She's traipsed up and down these kingdoms, making speech after speech but achieved literally nothing in the 6 seasons. It doesnt help that Emila Clark is a terrible actress, obviously a WAD but not very good at her job. We all f***ing know you have a dragon

If Bran had become a White walker would he have to crawl everywhere??

Hope Arya goes and fucks shit up now (after killing the blond lass) - I'd put money on the final shot of her this series is her on a boat back to Kings Landing
Aahhhh been waiting for Marg ,will be watching tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back