Fulham away roll call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastards have put me right at the front in row H.

Front Row: A (Blocks P2, P3, P5, P6); B (Blocks P1, P4, P7)
Back Row: ZZ
Total Rows: 52
Uncovered Rows: A – E
Stairwell Entrance: Row JJ
Me too... Row H just to the left of the goal... Maybe should have waited an hour or two before buying at 9:30 on Monday morning

I'll be there. Train down from Newark then the 23:30 back up. Even managed to sort a lift to and from Newark.

Seems to be a few on the 23.30 to Leeds, including me.

Will be tight if it goes to penalties, looking at a 10 min jog through the park back to Putney Bridge.

22.43....District line.....change Earls Court ......Piccadilly line to Kings X....arrive 23.12.

22.48....District line.....change Earls Court ......Piccadilly line to Kings X....arrive 23.18.

Will be tight if it goes to penalties, looking at a 10 min jog through the park back to Putney Bridge.

22.43....District line.....change Earls Court ......Piccadilly line to Kings X....arrive 23.12.

22.48....District line.....change Earls Court ......Piccadilly line to Kings X....arrive 23.18.

I know, didn't realise it takes as long as it does to get from Kings X to the ground. You just know it'll be Extra time and pens aswel.

I know, didn't realise it takes as long as it does to get from Kings X to the ground. You just know it'll be Extra time and pens aswel.

Aye, it wouldn't be Sunderland if they didn't drag it out.

Reckon extra time should be finished about 10.10 pm, then 10 mins or so for penalties from say 10.15, will be all over by 10.25 pm.

Nee bother!

Would that have made a difference you think? I got mine before 10:30 on Monday and I'm in bloody Block P, row R!
No idea how they allocate them, do they fill in from the front or back first?! Or just give a bloke a set of tickets and tell him to separate them and post out!

Don't want to alarm u but last evening game I was at Fulham, back in the PR days, the park was locked after dark and u had to go the long way round. Might of changed since but just in case be prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back