Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aswell as Hart, Walker, Walcott, Wilshere on loan and Clichy. :eek:

Basically begged the board to grant me the funds for wages, which are probably killing me. Van Persie is on £150K a week, Hart is just as high on £180k, :evil: Wilshire was moaning about not getting first team football so I put in a loan request for him and got him :eek: and Clichy his wage demans were quite reasonable at 75K

Rather chuffed to bits with my team at the moment, just finished my season after playing Barcelona in the Champions League final after a exciting 0-0 first half, second half turned out even more heart stopping, Van Persie scored at 55 mins, then Barcelona equalised via Messi on 81mins. Decided had nothing to lose so I decided to play 3,4,3 the final five minutes, decided to chuck Campbell on. He nipped and scored the winner at 93mins :cool:

Not a chance. :lol:

It is, if somebody can explain how can put a screen shot on here I can show you. Annoying thing is with a team like that they have big egos, so have found have tread carefully when choosing who to rest etc, especially Walcott - he's the biggest moaner if I decide to rest him in certain matches.

Kyle Walker has been my best player for me, he's been some outstanding performances for me, was a bargain at £1.5m. Westwood also moaning about not getting a chance in goal, but Hart has been undroppable, so no loss there :lol:

It is, if somebody can explain how can put a screen shot on here I can show you. Annoying thing is with a team like that they have big egos, so have found have tread carefully when choosing who to rest etc, especially Walcott - he's the biggest moaner if I decide to rest him in certain matches.

Kyle Walker has been my best player for me, he's been some outstanding performances for me, was a bargain at £1.5m. Westwood also moaning about not getting a chance in goal, but Hart has been undroppable, so no loss there :lol:

Do a print screen and upload it to Imageshack then copy the link and put it on here.

Basically begged the board to grant me the funds for wages, which are probably killing me. Van Persie is on £150K a week, Hart is just as high on £180k, :evil: Wilshire was moaning about not getting first team football so I put in a loan request for him and got him :eek: and Clichy his wage demans were quite reasonable at 75K

Rather chuffed to bits with my team at the moment, just finished my season after playing Barcelona in the Champions League final after a exciting 0-0 first half, second half turned out even more heart stopping, Van Persie scored at 55 mins, then Barcelona equalised via Messi on 81mins. Decided had nothing to lose so I decided to play 3,4,3 the final five minutes, decided to chuck Campbell on. He nipped and scored the winner at 93mins :cool:

My highest earners are my two star strikers, who are on 89-95k each, I forget which one. Everyone else is on about 40k. Anymore and my budget will just get shot to pieces. Wages sap the money out of the club.

My highest earners are my two star strikers, who are on 89-95k each, I forget which one. Everyone else is on about 40k. Anymore and my budget will just get shot to pieces. Wages sap the money out of the club.

Mine is Danny Sturridge, Asamoah Gyan and Jon Obi Mikel on 60k, closest to that is Eriksen on 42k.

Keep my total as low as possible

Just about to finish my second season in charge of Sunderland and have done not too bad.

Won the league cup 3-1 against a very poor Liverpool side.
Won the FA Cup 4-1 against Leicester.
Set to play Barcelona in the Champions league final, I think that will prove a real test for my squad.

My first team are:
J.Hart

G.Clichy
J.Heitinga
R.Shawcross
K.Walker

M.Boussafa
S.Sessegnon
J.Wilshere (loan)
T.Walcott

Van Persie
D.Welbeck

Subs: K.Westwood. J.Cardini. C.Gardner. F.Campbell. C.Fierro. A.Gorrin. fabio

FMTRE is your friend :lol:

Just about to finish my second season in charge of Sunderland and have done not too bad.

Set to play Barcelona in the Champions league final, I think that will prove a real test for my squad.

My first team are:
J.Hart

G.Clichy
J.Heitinga
R.Shawcross
K.Walker

M.Boussafa
S.Sessegnon
J.Wilshere (loan)
T.Walcott

Van Persie
D.Welbeck

Subs: K.Westwood. J.Cardini. C.Gardner. F.Campbell. C.Fierro. A.Gorrin. Fabio

:lol::lol::lol:

This is your team after 2 seasons?? I dont believe it.

My first team are:
J.Hart

G.Clichy
J.Heitinga
R.Shawcross
K.Walker

M.Boussafa
S.Sessegnon
J.Wilshere (loan)
T.Walcott

Van Persie
D.Welbeck

Subs: K.Westwood. J.Cardini. C.Gardner. F.Campbell. C.Fierro. A.Gorrin. Fabio

cheating bastard, you might as well not play the game, any achievement you get in the game is worthless.

OMFG!!!!! Just signed Van Persie for Gillingham in the 1st season jan transfer window!!!!11!!!!!1111 I think he'll link up well wiv Aguero!!?!1!1One!! one!

I'm on the new update as the Heed army. First season at around Christmas time.

Top of the league, still in every cup including the FA (beat Notts County and Scunthorpe) 3rd round and got a decent side, considering the budget is wank.

GK: Cairns (cost 1k from Leeds)

LB: Rents (Already at club)
CB: Magnay (Already at club)
CB: Clark (Already at club)
RB: Pilatos (loan from Boro)

CM: Gate (Already at club)
CM: Adam Reed (loan from SAFC)

LAM: Femi Orenuga (loan from Everton)
RAM: Josh Low (3k from Cheltenham)

ST: Pablo Counago (free transfer)
ST: Phil Airey (already at club, loan from NUFC)

I got wilshere for 7.75 million in my 2nd season, but there's no way in the world the others would join even if you won the treble in your first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back