Floral Tribute for the Newcastle lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lass of a lad on here has got a flower shop in Shields, she's really clever with the flower arrangements (you know the sort you see at funerals in the shape of guitars etc). Do you want me to get a price for a tribute from RTG and we'll chip in? Can't see it being much each, any overflow could go to a local charity.
Could do it through Just Giving so people can see exactly what goes in?

Split between Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the Foundation of Light?

The lass of a lad on here has got a flower shop in Shields, she's really clever with the flower arrangements (you know the sort you see at funerals in the shape of guitars etc). Do you want me to get a price for a tribute from RTG and we'll chip in? Can't see it being much each, any overflow could go to a local charity.
Could you make this a poll with a suggested donation and a set period of time to make it a bit more organised , perhaps? with details of whats happening etc how to pay - link to pay button etc - just a thought

Is it true that the young lads mother is terminally ill too? Lad at work has just told me she is. Devastating for the father of the lad if true. If true, I'd suggest the rest of the money goes to the charity of her illness.

Any thoughts on a design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back