Floral Tribute for the Newcastle lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

in twelve or so years on here (not just with this account) theres been some laughs, some utter shite, but this has been incredible to watch. The SMB's defining moment. the smb has managed to be a shining light in a dark dark time - and bring bitter rivals together. top work.

Well put. I've spent a good 15 years or so on this place and at times wondered what kept me here. It's because you get people like Gary Johnson on.

Well done Gary. And everyone who has donated. Should all be proud. Thoughts with the families. Can't imagine what they must be going through

I've got some canny ones but @moanjam would kill me.

He'll understand, its for the good of the thread ;)

Seriously though, brilliant work fella. The flowers look superb and you've managed to help raise some serious cash for two fantastic charities not to mention bringing some small comfort to the families of the bereaved.

Anyway, back to these photo's.................!

here yu gan lads
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Aye, top work @bernardbresslaw and top work to the 'flooa girl'.

To be honest, I'm not surprised at all that this has gone so well. On here we'll have our petty squabbles, our meltdowns, disagreements, wind up merchants, piss taking and all that, but at the end of the day these boards and everybody on them are fuckin' class. A proper community, and all it takes is a moment's inspiration like Gary has had here for us to come together. Well done Gary and everybody that's made it happen.

Went along this afternoon and I am so proud to be a SAFC fan and also to be from the NE. We have really shown everyone what we are about up here and this is atleast something positive to come out of such a tragedy.

Would have spoke but thought it was best to just let you get on with what needed to be done.

Well done St Bernard and for everyone who has made this happen.

Confess that I have been reading this post regularly since The weekend.
Went to a family party Sunday and was mentioning what you had all done. A fair few Town fans.
Total respect from everyone but none surprised what the NE is all about.

You are a credit to football but more importantly to the human race.
Wonderful effort. Total respect.

I've got something in my eye again.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back