FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that, selling me team already. f***ing shite losing to a silver team with rubbish players :roll:.

Sticking to me bronzes. Made some guy stop playing after I rainbowed his keeper with Kandji to make it 3-0. Went up to 8 then got bored so just waited for full time. Some people are just stupid.

Back upto 250k ish after flogging all my coins the other week. Nice little side on the go with old aguero and torres up top and new silva and new mata supporting.

New mata going for 20k, the folk that bought the IF at full tilt must be sick.

Got another IF player last night!

Some Brazilian keeper, so only going for around 20,000 coins, if that :evil:

Decided I really fancy a Messi to go into my Serie A squad, he would get 7 chem, and only reduce Ibra and Boateng to 7 as well, so not much of a hit.

Now, I need another 260k ... best get trading ...

Decided I really fancy a Messi to go into my Serie A squad, he would get 7 chem, and only reduce Ibra and Boateng to 7 as well, so not much of a hit.

Now, I need another 260k ... best get trading ...

Bit of advise, don't make him a striker, he's too weak

Reet, can't get rid of this Helton chap for decent coin, so anyone who likes building teams fancy recommending me a canny Brazilian squad for no more than 110,000 coins? (GK excluded).

Reet, can't get rid of this Helton chap for decent coin, so anyone who likes building teams fancy recommending me a canny Brazilian squad for no more than 110,000 coins? (GK excluded).
IF Helton
Maicon - Lucio - David Luiz - Marcelo
Hernanes - Ramires - Kaka
Robinho
Pato - Neymar​

The only problem I can see with these all Brazilian teams is the complete lack of defensive midfielders (and also very attacking fullbacks). You'll probably score a load of goals, but concede a few as well, even though Lucio and Luiz are excellent on this game.

Last edited:
You could go for a Gustavo or IF Lucas in the centre of midfield, they have good defending. Or Willanz and Ralf, which aren't shiny but still have good defensive stats

IF Helton
Robinho
Pato - Neymar​

The only problem I can see with these all Brazilian teams is the complete lack of defensive midfielders (and also very attacking fullbacks). You'll probably score a load of goals, but concede a few as well, even though Lucio and Luiz are excellent on this game.

Cheers Dexter. Ramires, Robinho and Neymar normally tear me a new arsehole.

Bit of advise, don't make him a striker, he's too weak

I won't be, I already play with two 90 strength strikers, I can't do without big forwards who can hold the ball.

want him as a wide CAM in a 4-2-2-2 formation, basically playing as a winger. Use Di natale and UP Aguero currently, I think the best place for small and tricky strikers is out on the wing personally.

IF Helton
Robinho
Pato - Neymar​

Pretty much gone for this, although opted for Diego instead of Hernanes

Pretty much gone for this, although opted for Diego instead of Hernanes

Here is the team:

http://www.ea.com/au/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fgRXHK5Sbdc4a

First time I've had 2 separate sides, looking forward to alternating games to keep fitness tip-top!

I won't be, I already play with two 90 strength strikers, I can't do without big forwards who can hold the ball.

want him as a wide CAM in a 4-2-2-2 formation, basically playing as a winger. Use Di natale and UP Aguero currently, I think the best place for small and tricky strikers is out on the wing personally.

Canny. I use him as a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, so he's basically a CF. I don't like him though

I know it shouldn't bother me because they're part of the game, but people who fanny about doing tricks boil my piss. :lol:

I was already a few goals ahead so I thought why not. I do it quite often. I have this 6ft4 striker with 4 star skill (canny for a bronze) who I just skill up the pitch with. I'm by no means one of those freaks who does skills when no-one's near them but I know what you mean.
I hate people who pointlessly skill when they could just score. Makes me less likely to concede though which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back