FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just had to show remarkable restraint to stop me from smashing the whole f***ing set up to pieces, telly, ps3, disks the f***ing lot.

3-1 up in that new final, chance to make it 4-1, fluff it....ultimately lose 3-4

Who the fuck is Schurrle ? the twat just destroyed me

I have just had to show remarkable restraint to stop me from smashing the whole f***ing set up to pieces, telly, ps3, disks the f***ing lot.

3-1 up in that new final, chance to make it 4-1, fluff it....ultimately lose 3-4

:lol::lol:

haha i know the feeling Leverkusen striker he's fast and strong as fuck!! remember when UT first came out this year this lad destroyed me didn't have a clue who he was

Steven Gerrard is a bit shit on this game isnt he ? Thought he`d slot in well on the right hand side of my middle 3 but he is just a plodder, benched him and brought Nasri back in to my first team.

That final I mentioned before, played the comp with my reserves. Bent and Long up front are canny lethal.

Just won the Uktimate tournament. 2 free packs. Nowt in them. Most quick sell.

Same, I did it offline to get the 2 packs (I wouldn't normally play offline but since i didnt get the packs for winning online...) - I got nowt either.

And nowt from the packs when i won it online twice last night either :lol:

just reminds me why i NEVER buy gold or silver packs

Snow - Its like the entire centre section of the pitch has been nuked by the sun

I literally cannot make out who is playing for who, colours etc when its snowing.....its just mega bright in the middle. even when i knock the brightness right down its still barely workoutable who is who

Snow - Its like the entire centre section of the pitch has been nuked by the sun

I literally cannot make out who is playing for who, colours etc when its snowing.....its just mega bright in the middle. even when i knock the brightness right down its still barely workoutable who is who
They should just disable snow online full stop. It's horrendous to play in, and occasionally you get the situation you just described.

I have took a big step. Selling most of team and trying 4-4-2. Never done it before like. Players are so much more expensive! Will hoy my team up when it's sorted.

does the clock in the top left keep disapearing on other peoples as well as mine ?

Tempted to sell old Longy like, his value has skyrocketed with the imminent arrival of this irish comp

Had some cracking luck in packs today like, got Messi, IF Hoilett and Eto'o in roughly five jumbo packs. :cool:
What the fuck man.

I've played this game for three years and never had an IF player from a pack, never mind getting players like Eto'o and Messi.

just got 2500 for seamus bliddy coleman. i`m telling yers get shot of yer irish now for mega profits. reckon i could get over 5k for long (442) if i selt him now but i just like him too much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back