Feyenoord v Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's was a stand full of fans with inflatable bananas. It wasn't just one who took one so he could throw it at a black player.

Tensions were always going to be high after what happened in Rome last week

aye was just about to post this. Unbelievable how fast people will jump to conclusions
You better get on to sky the because it's being reported as a racist incident on there. I don't think that Gervinho saw the funny side

I'm sure a fair few of the Feyenoord players are black iirc....

Still I suppose it gives the social media radgees something to radge about for a few days.

No surprise there then. They seem to thrive on that kind of thing.
Watching a few videos of it last week and the Italian police were at their very worst. Batons to the face of people showing no aggression, one bloke cuffed on the floor with his back to a copper who whacks him in the ribs. Italian coppers are the biggest hooligans about.

I was in Rome as i follow Feyenoord everywhere in Europe and you don't have to believe me
but if you know that near 10.000 Feyenoord supporters including a few thousand without a ticket for the sold out away end of 6000
You know you have to arrange something in Rome, well i can tell you what they arranged in Rome... Nothing only a army of riot police
AS Roma as a club selling tickets to any Feyenoord supporter for the home end on the day of the match...
and in the city of rome they "gave" the Feyenoord fans a big square to party, but what did they do other then party drink beer sing songs
put fireworks on put all the flags up etc etc etc nothing special really if you are a normal football supporter (as you might know it was very nice warm weather
in rome and they don't have many pubs in Rome, nothing was arranged on the square to get drinks or food so people had to find it...)
oh yes Rome did arrange something i forgot... about 4 public coaches to bring 2 hours before the match all those supporters from the city centre to the ground that is 20 min outside, and Feyenoord fans where not allowed to walk or use taxi's to get to the away end...
So at about 30 minutes before the 4 public coaches got ready about a mile away from the square in a local park the riot police thought it was time to
clean up the square not by asking in a normal way no by starting a massive riot and kicking everybody down from old supporters till the very young and
that was the moment when the Feyenoord legion took matters in there own hand by defending your own people in a foreign city not against other hooligans but against riot police!!! this went on for several hours on the square in the park near the coaches close to the ground, even players/press anything that was not Italian got beatings from that riot police!!! hundreds of older/kids normal fans did not even make it to the ground or got arrested for nothing!
after the match the kept the away end locked for almost 2 hours, and i could go on and on, and about the banana incident it's UEFA MAFIA who just
wants us punished again and again, believe it or not but if Feyenoord and the City of Rotterdam something is not it's racists!
That banana thing is just something of a party thing that goes back till the early 80's!

Well lads we got another draw tonight at Hull and keep the faith to stay up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back