FC United of Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember the media world bumming the fabu they made the 3rd round of the FA Cup. I remember watching the game and they scored the winner by pushing a bloke off the ball then handling the loose ball then scoring. Nothing was said because all that mattered was they went through for a hopeful Man Utd v United of Manchester

Cracking club - watched them against Durham a couple of times.

Hoping to get to their last game of the season at Workington, they'll have hopefully won the title by then and it'll be even more of a party atmosphere than it normally is at their games

What did you think they should be called considering they were set up as a response to the Glazers taking over Manchester United?

Why on earth though?

Glazers won about 5 league titles and they were in the European cup final 3 years of of 4

Let's see how long they are against Modern Football policies, such as changing the kick off times that upset fans. Wait until they get to the League and SKY want them on a Friday or even Thursday night?

Let see how they bow down to that one.

Also, lots of them still aren't from Manchester or Salford. OK, they are after a good day out on the drink which is fair play, but why not follow StalyBridge Celtic, Salford, or their own local non league teams.

Let's see how long they are against Modern Football policies, such as changing the kick off times that upset fans. Wait until they get to the League and SKY want them on a Friday or even Thursday night?

Also, lots of them still aren't from Manchester or Salford. OK, they are after a good day out on the drink which is fair play, but why not follow StalyBridge Celtic, Salford, or their own local non league teams.

Funny you should mention that, as there was a matter posted on their facebook page along those lines.
I'm sure it was suggested that they wouldn't "sell their soul" as it were..Mainly as Sky (Alongside the Glazers) were the main reason for their creation.
I do think it is truly commendable if they continue with their ethics and morals

Funny you should mention that, as there was a matter posted on their facebook page along those lines.
I'm sure it was suggested that they wouldn't "sell their soul" as it were..Mainly as Sky (Alongside the Glazers) were the main reason for their creation.
I do think it is truly commendable if they continue with their ethics and morals
their 'ethics' went out th window when they were approached last season to be on SKY as it paid for their new ground

4500 silly

Prove it.

Probably because they have a better football culture and it's much more enjoyable in the stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back