FC Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise they've sold players way above their value. It's not a great league so if you can save your best performances for the CL and still do alright in domestic games you'll look like an absolute star.

Many of them, as it turns out, are not.

Is the correct answer.

I hope the % figures next to Mangala and Hulk arent an attempt to imply that theyre the only ones part owned by a third party!!!!

Does Portugal have rules against 3rd party ownership?

If not then, it's far from dodgy.....but it does mean they're probably not making quite as much profit as the table suggests.

I wonder how many of those players from south america were 3rd party owned???

Edit: beaten to it by Nelson.

Does Portugal have rules against 3rd party ownership?

If not then, it's far from dodgy.....but it does mean they're probably not making quite as much profit as the table suggests.

Rules are being phased in over the next few years for ALL UEFA countries. The fuckin Germans do it anarl but everyones blinded by their fan ownership/cheap tickets bollocks thus missing out the fact that they basically have an advantage ower the PL clubs.

Despite? That's precisely how a club like us should be run too.

Ah'd dee the same to be fair. My scouting would be done on the Copacabana half cut paying more attention to the bikinis
I was wondering the despite bit like. What, despite the fact they've made about 700 million from player sales..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back