FC Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a related note, the Brazilian export market for footballers to Europe is freaking gigantic. It's common to see Eastern European sides line up with five 3rd rate Brazilians now. This is how the lesser leagues will compete in decades to come, currently they are exploiting the markets in South America but when China, India and USA become good at football eventually they will benefit even more.

On a related note, the Brazilian export market for footballers to Europe is freaking gigantic. It's common to see Eastern European sides line up with five 3rd rate Brazilians now. This is how the lesser leagues will compete in decades to come, currently they are exploiting the markets in South America but when China, India and USA become good at football eventually they will benefit even more.

The Polish team my mate follows was bought by some crazy chairman a few years back and the squad was made up of something like 19 Brazilians and 3 poles - said they were all shite :D

Champions League quarter finalists again despite this!

Logon or register to see this image
Despite? That's precisely how a club like us should be run too.

The Polish team my mate follows was bought by some crazy chairman a few years back and the squad was made up of something like 19 Brazilians and 3 poles - said they were all shite :D

Ah'd dee the same to be fair. My scouting would be done on the Copacabana half cut paying more attention to the bikinis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back