Fan zone set to open at the SoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will people even try it?
Too dyed in the wool for change our lot, can't see it working though I hope it does.

Exactly ........ if things carry on this way people will be bringing wives & kids and wearing replica shirts.

Nowt wrang with 40,000 blokes in flat caps & mufflers :lol:

Will go there before the Norwich game,sounds canny

See you there marra ........ mines a large chilled Chablis and a bowl of green olives ;)

I suspect it'll end up being home fans only because you can't trust people not to be dickheads, unfortunately, but I think it's a canny idea. As long as there's plenty seats and umbrellas in Summer/patio heaters in winter I think it'll do good business. Mebbes bring in some outside beer vendors so there's a different choice in there than in the stadium. Lots of potential.

Exactly ........ if things carry on this way people will be bringing wives & kids and wearing replica shirts.

Nowt wrang with 40,000 blokes in flat caps & mufflers :lol:

See you there marra ........ mines a large chilled Chablis and a bowl of green olives ;)
Feck that,maybes a pint of fosters lol

This is just what some people have been waiting for ........... the chance to add something new to the list of things to whinge about.
Not even going to read the rest of the thread because this is spot on.

On the contrary I think it's the perfect place to get my son started on the Lee Howey chant and to teach him to be purely radge as fuck like his old man.

I'm hoping the two aren't mutually exclusive like
You found out who it is yet? ;)

Great. That should get us a few points.

Brownie points perhaps.

I can see this adding to the attraction of the stadium for other sporting events, concerts, etc.
The better it is the more people will want to come. It would certainly make the queue for cup final tickets more bearable :lol:

We can't ignore the periphery of the club just because we want more points. I'd imagine the club will be expecting this to eventually pay for itself.

Confused, someone said it'll be where the coach park is now, and the artists impression shows the Ticket Office in the background, but the official bumph says it's going to be at the South-West corner of the Stadium, which would be over the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back