Fair play to Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can knock him but he gets back up :)

Well done lad and good luck to Hull City next season apart from when they play us :)
He's a steady enough manager who gave is only our 3rd top ten finish in 50 year and got Hull to first cup final in history.
I always thought our dislike of him was because he was a mag but apparently not as we aren't in least bit bothered about them! :lol:

He's a steady enough manager who gave is only our 3rd top ten finish in 50 year and got Hull to first cup final in history.
I always thought our dislike of him was because he was a mag but apparently not as we aren't in least bit bothered about them! :lol:
His connection to the Mags only became an issue after his sacking and his whinging...what did for him was the abject football and lack of fight towards the end. He had to be sacked.

His connection to the Mags only became an issue after his sacking and his whinging...what did for him was the abject football and lack of fight towards the end. He had to be sacked.
The fat Geordie bastard chants PRIOR to his sacking would indicate otherwise mind.

That top 10 finish was a massive fluke. I don't hate him because of his Newcastle connection, I hate him because of the utter shite he left us with.

You can knock him but he gets back up :)

Well done lad and good luck to Hull City next season apart from when they play us :)

He has steered teams out of that division on a number of occasions.

Unfortunately he is quite capable of steering them back down.

Enigmatic doesn't quite cover it with Steve Bruce

You have an unhealthy obsession with knocking Sunderland fans. You seem obsessed with it and we all know what you think about that, don't we you fat cunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back