Everton v Crystal Palace Sky Sports Main Event/sky sports football kick off 8pm ⚽️

Palace will be the happier Team. Everton running out of decent fixtures. Needed to win tonight IMO.
Now let’s see what happens with the appeal the next day or so 4pts back is Bears prediction so probably 0 then
Small chance. Think you'll have 10 more deducted before the end of the seaso too, along with Forest.

Last edited:
Palace will be the happier Team. Everton running out of decent fixtures. Needed to win tonight IMO.

Small chance. Think you'll have 10 more deducted before the end of the seaso too, along with Forest.
Not a chance they’ll get another 10pts that was excessive from the start be amazed if they don’t get some points back the PL have created a mess

Not a chance they’ll get another 10pts that was excessive from the start be amazed if they don’t get some points back the PL have created a mess
Just relegate the financial cheating gits and promote another team from the Championship.
nibble?
Or invite one of the teams who finished in the relegation places at the expense of Everton. Or let Burnley stay up this season instead.

I think you will find the judgement isn't the Premier League but an Independant Panel, and it will almost certainly happen again before the end of the season.

You might get more than 10 for a second offence.

I think you will find the judgement isn't the Premier League but an Independant Panel, and it will almost certainly happen again before the end of the season.

You might get more than 10 for a second offence.
Might get more ffs 😂

I think you and me both haven’t got a clue what will happen I’ll go as far as saying it won’t be 10pts and they’ll get some points back though be amazed if they don’t
Just relegate the financial cheating gits and promote another team from the Championship.
nibble?
Or invite one of the teams who finished in the relegation places at the expense of Everton. Or let Burnley stay up this season instead.
Aye get rid of Chelsea and City too while at it ya knacker 🙄

Last edited:
nibble?
SO! "let" a side who've lost SEVEN more games and won FIVE games less stay up?? where's the logic in THAT??
As far as I'm concerned, Everton breached the rules, needed to be punished (and have been) no complaints from me on that.
Are they the only culprits guilty of FFP breaches? take a wild guess!!! It's a wee bit unedifying to see the levels of hatred directed towards my club, but hey! I'll survive the "slings and arrows" from disgruntled Wolves and Palace supporters who are creaming their jeans at the prospect of the relegation of another club. pathetic really
Can see luton overtaking one of these two
REALLY? gee that would be good work by them!

Last edited:
Aye get rid of Chelsea and City too while at it ya knacker 🙄
SO! "let" a side who've lost SEVEN more games and won FIVE games less stay up?? where's the logic in THAT??
As far as I'm concerned, Everton breached the rules, needed to be punished (and have been) no complaints from me on that.
Are they the only culprits guilty of FFP breaches? take a wild guess!!! It's a wee bit unedifying to see the levels of hatred directed towards my club, but hey! I'll survive the "slings and arrows" from disgruntled Wolves and Palace supporters who are creaming their jeans at the prospect of the relegation of another club. pathetic really
2 for the price of one 🤣 Go back to my post and click the blur on the left side in between the 1st and 2nd paragraph

Back