ESPN's top 20 athletes of the past 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously geared towards an American audience. If it's just the last 20 years, then Jordan is a lousy #1. He only played in 5 of those 20 years and was depressing in those last two seasons in Washington.

The correct #1 is Tiger Woods, and I'm not much of a golf person but he had an incredible impact worldwide and is responsible for a lot of other golfers getting absurdly rich.

Obviously geared towards an American audience. If it's just the last 20 years, then Jordan is a lousy #1. He only played in 5 of those 20 years and was depressing in those last two seasons in Washington.

The correct #1 is Tiger Woods, and I'm not much of a golf person but he had an incredible impact worldwide and is responsible for a lot of other golfers getting absurdly rich.

No it's not, a golfer as the leading athlete in the globe over the last 20 years. No, I just can't have that.

Golf is a great skill but there are plenty of more worthy sports that involve skill, athleticism, endurance and toughness

No it's not, a golfer as the leading athlete in the globe over the last 20 years. No, I just can't have that.

Golf is a great skill but there are plenty of more worthy sports that involve skill, athleticism, endurance and toughness
When you consider ESPN is using the term "athlete" then you are correct. Maybe "sportsman" or some other generic term would have been better to use. For an "athlete", it's rules out plenty of sports. Golf, any type of motor sports and baseball/cricket come to mind. The best athletes are playing basketball, football, American football or rugby largely based on where they were raised.

Aye he had about 18 hoowers on the go at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back