Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

He might be a canny lad, but he's turning into a pantomime character tbh. Sorry, but he's a bit of a joke now. Should of tried to get shot in the summer and bring someone else in.

Im fed up of Altidore.

He was one of the main reasons we were so low in the table last season and we'd have been relegated if he stayed in any longer. I couldn't give a fuck if he tweets aload of shit so people think he's a nice guy he's an absolute discrace on the pitch.

Gets the same treatment as Gardner for ages where he got a lot of slack as he was on Twitter.

The commentators yesterday actually expressed their surprise that he still gets football at a premiership team

If altidore is that bad how bad is the bloke who puts him on the field?
if Fletcher is fit why are Altidore and Graham being picked before him, Wickham and Fletcher looked as though they were forming a partnership pre season albeit against poorer teams whereas the other two are just poor full stop

I've tried to give him every chance.
Despite not scoring goals I'm looking for other attributes he gives us, like dragging defenders out of position to make space for others. Getting it down and playing people in etc etc but there's fuck all, he's plain and simply not up to it.
At the end of the day 62 Premiership games for us and Hull and 2 goals probably says it all.
How after a recently closed transfer window we've ended up with our most expensive striker not in the 18 and Altidore and Danny Graham on the bench beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back