Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually a bit excited when he signed, watched his best bits on YouTube, big, strong, was firing them in from all angles.

...then reality set in when he took to the pitch in the famous red and white strip!

Racist?

I think you should revisit my tweet mate, because the last thing I, and that tweet are, is racist!

I'll be expecting an apology!
I don't negotiate with terrorists

He's absolute dross as a goalscorer, as his record shows. His popularity astounds me tbh, in fact its why we will rarely, if ever, achieve a thing!

Has the best job in the world though, play maybe 15 mins a week at best coming off the bench and get paid tens of thousands. Unsellable to add insult to injury

He's absolute dross as a goalscorer, as his record shows. His popularity astounds me tbh, in fact its why we will rarely, if ever, achieve a thing!

Has the best job in the world though, play maybe 15 mins a week at best coming off the bench and get paid tens of thousands. Unsellable to add insult to injury

This, this and this.

You know in that dream where your in the crowd with full kit on (just in case) and through some incredible circumstance the tannoy asks if there's anyone in the crowd that could do us a favour and take to the field and play the last 15mins for the lads, the miracle happens and your plucked from the crowd, a slightly overweight 30-something living his dream, that turns to a nightmare when you realise that this isn't just a kick about with your mates and you're completely overwhelmed by the occasion and haven't really a clue about where you should be, or what you should do, that's Jozy that is.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/05/harry-redknapp-played-fan-west-ham

SAFC who tried something similar last season :lol:

Classy, constructive and mag-like.
Done to death mate, so don't bother.

And it's nowt I wouldn't have said to his face, like everything on here, I'd say it to your face as well as on here.

He's picking up what some people earn in a year, in a week. If I couldn't do the job I'm paid for id expect critisim and being told I'm shite, he's no different.

He comes on with 25 mins to go and ambles around like a buffoon. Connor is limited but he spent all day at least running his heart out - and he was always there for the rebound or if the goalie spilt it. Time and time again Jozy wasn't even in the frame when their keeper picked up the ball. And he didn't chase back either - you'd just see him walking about in the middle of the pitch doing fk all. To say nothing of his total inability to head, trap, control, shoot with or pass a football...No wonder AJ was fuming. You can see the whole playing squad have zero confidence in him as well..

Danny Graham/Mandron/Watmore HAVE to be better than this clown. Gus please don't ever put him on again.

I can honestly say that after today's buffonery, if gus picks him again I will start to lose faith in his judgement. A very poor substitution and a shockingly inept display from altidore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back