English Football Clubs Average Attendance history ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ighty seven

Striker
..any nifty little sites I could scan through showing the average attendance of each club from years gone by ? just so I can clamp some Facebook Mag who claims "we have always had 10k more fans than you"

cheers in advance

How did I know this thread was going to have something to do with our and Mags' attendances? :roll:

..any nifty little sites I could scan through showing the average attendance of each club from years gone by ? just so I can clamp some Facebook Mag who claims "we have always had 10k more fans than you"

cheers in advance

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

'Facebook Mag'

Love it, hope you win this important internet war.

cheers in advance

you could show him the north east's all time lowest ever top flight home league crowd of 7k which is still held by newcastle united. they were playing norwich in the late seventies.
it was also the lowest ever top flight home crowd for EVERY club and match that was played in the WHOLE of the seventies.
this should help.:lol:

you could show him the north east's all time lowest ever top flight home league crowd of 7k which is still held by newcastle united. they were playing norwich in the late seventies.
it was also the lowest ever top flight home crowd for EVERY club and match that was played in the WHOLE of the seventies.
this should help.:lol:

Also refer to our record crowd of 75118 and 68k in the league which is higher than the skunks.

It doesn't really matter, IIRC Chelsea have bettered both clubs over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back