1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English Football Clubs Average Attendance history ?

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by ighty seven, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ighty seven

ighty seven Winger

..any nifty little sites I could scan through showing the average attendance of each club from years gone by ? just so I can clamp some Facebook Mag who claims "we have always had 10k more fans than you"

cheers in advance
  2. homeless kid

homeless kid Winger

3. SurreyMackem

SurreyMackem Striker

Can't find the link but we are about 5k behind the mags on the average all time attendances.
  4. Tatty

Tatty Winger

How did I know this thread was going to have something to do with our and Mags' attendances? :roll:
  5. ighty seven

ighty seven Winger

6. Il Postino Pat

Il Postino Pat Striker

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

'Facebook Mag'

Love it, hope you win this important internet war.
  7. ighty seven

ighty seven Winger

Thread's served its purpose now for me... Mods delete if you wish.. cheers.
  8. SurreyMackem

SurreyMackem Striker

9. ighty seven

ighty seven Winger

10. PISTON

PISTON Striker

you could show him the north east's all time lowest ever top flight home league crowd of 7k which is still held by newcastle united. they were playing norwich in the late seventies.
    it was also the lowest ever top flight home crowd for EVERY club and match that was played in the WHOLE of the seventies.
    this should help.:lol:
  11. Also refer to our record crowd of 75118 and 68k in the league which is higher than the skunks.

It doesn't really matter, IIRC Chelsea have bettered both clubs over the years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.