Empty seats at Spurs again

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question our fans have a bigger heart but on the scope of things they are much larger as their fan base is not just around London but outside as well including places all over Asia and Africa. Only thing IMO of going over them is to cultivate some of our foreign players.

Think the Op is a bit thick. :lol: It's all about perspective.

'IF' we had a team like Spurs we would sell out. But we don't. They do and they're used to it.

Yeah, well if Sheff Wed had a chance to play in our league they'd fill the SoL out tomorrow against Arsenal. But they don't.

Think the Op is a bit thick. :lol: It's all about perspective.

'IF' we had a team like Spurs we would sell out. But we don't. They do and they're used to it.

Yeah, well if Sheff Wed had a chance to play in our league they'd fill the SoL out tomorrow against Arsenal. But they don't.

And I think you're a dork. Alas, it's all about opinions.

Don't be daft son, we can't even sell out against the likes of United and Arsenal. Deluded. You belong up the road.

Err yes because we have a shite team and usually use. I said...if we had a squad like Sours. Son.

no we wouldn't :lol:

we didn't even sell out our league semi final home leg.

We were in the relegation zone, playing shite football and were odds on to lose.

Spurs have been playing regular European football since the early 60s. Its not a novelty for their fans. If we'd been doing the same we'd struggle to sell out games against Olive Farmers Collectives XIs and the Sofia Wheeltappers and Shunters first team.

I hate the prick that comes on and brags about waiting lists, but would season tickets cover European games? And for the people saying we wouldn't sell out, we would. You can't use the man united semi final either because that's a CHANCE of getting to the final - in a group game, we'd ALREADY be in Europe, which is far bigger than the COC.

tbh I think if we were in the Europa league playing at home to some pig farmers outfit from Greece that nee fucker had heard of and live on council telly on a Thursday night there wouldn't be many there at the sol
You always get f***ing one. Every time someone starts a thread criticising another clubs fans some spoilsport fucker comes on saying we'd be the same.
Fuck off killjoy.

If we had a team as good as spurs and we played in Europe we'd easily sell out you thick *****.

We have the best fans in the country ffs. Look at the state of our recent history and we still average over 40k a season. Imagine if we were successful???

Fuck me if we regularly finished top 8 we would need a bigger stadium. I'm sick to fuckig death of people talkin down our support. Our support deserves a fuxking lot better than out team gives.

Spurs have been playing regular European football since the early 60s. Its not a novelty for their fans. If we'd been doing the same we'd struggle to sell out games against Olive Farmers Collectives XIs and the Sofia Wheeltappers and Shunters first team.

Correct

I was there, as I always am, but don't really blame others for not going. Our performances in Europe are usually so poor, expensive shite.

However, last night was class, Kane master class and the best goal I've ever seen live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back