Empty seats at Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

But that's the cost of watching football at this level, it's not cheap but I would have thought that one of the best sides in the country would attract full houses for big games like.

Why they bothering to extend then if they can't even fill it atm.
They do fill it though. Roma is hardly a glamour tie now is it?

Who gives a toss

Fair play to City they haven't got thousands of cockney glory supporting fans yet like their neighbours

I won't be losing any sleep over it like. I just find it odd that the champions of England can't sell out in the the elite club competition.

did all the fans get massive pay rises when this awab man took over like ,,,,,i think not ...the working family man is priced out of football today

I think in fairness to Man City the prices for tickets are resonable in comparison to the other big clubs. I might be wrong like.

Of course I am new to all this, but my take on Man City is that they were Man United's ugly sister for a long time, then they married some rich guy and got some cosmetic work done and can now get in at all the elite night clubs... that about right?

They do fill it though. Roma is hardly a glamour tie now is it?

:eek:

Dunno like. Familiar players - Totti, Cole, Pjanic, Maicon, Gervinho - plus a hat full who are out injured. Re-emerging team and one of Italy's 2 best teams. 6 wins out of 6 so far this season and very impressive in this comp last time out. Also, it's got a feeling even at this stage of lose this and you're out (from City's perspective). Italian capital, massive city. European pedigree. It's one of the biggest ties they could have had at this stage.

It's a canny big match, well I think it is anyway.
Definitely is.

Last edited:
Of course I am new to all this, but my take on Man City is that they were Man United's ugly sister for a long time, then they married some rich guy and got some cosmetic work done and can now get in at all the elite night clubs... that about right?

Haha aye more or less.

Anyway for what it's worth I think those that didn't go made the right choice I'm bored, might stick PSG game on and count the empty seats there. Is that match any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back