Ellis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Concerned of herts.

As you may well know I’m a business man and I have never had one of my businesses tank on me.

Our club will be run like a business, that is to say, should we ever be lucky enough to find the right manager who can spend wisely the funds will always be available for him because the club is run like a business.

If our managers keep spending 10 to 14 million on utter shite, then we all need to unite to make sure our club doesn’t end up like Portsmouth, Bolton, Birmingham and many others.

Best Regards

Shorty.

Dear Concerned of Herts

Gan get burnt.

Ellis
Well that would be a typical club response considering they stick two fingers up at 40k fans every saturday at the SOL.

Dear Concerned of herts.

As you may well know I’m a business man and I have never had one of my businesses tank on me.

Our club will be run like a business, that is to say, should we ever be lucky enough to find the right manager who can spend wisely the funds will always be available for him because the club is run like a business.

If our managers keep spending 10 to 14 million on utter shite, then we all need to unite to make sure our club doesn’t end up like Portsmouth, Bolton, Birmingham and many others.

Best Regards

Shorty.
Dear Ellis,

Who allows managers to spend money on utter shite?

Yours

The SMB

Well that would be a typical club response considering they stick two fingers up at 40k fans every saturday at the SOL.

Dear Ellis,

Who allows managers to spend money on utter shite?

Yours

The SMB
My dear friend, Omega Man, I know Jack Shit about soccer, that's why our club pays 4 million a year to a so called expert to make those calls.

Best Regards

Shorty.

My dear friend, Omega Man, I know Jack Shit about soccer, that's why our club pays 4 million a year to a so called expert to make those calls.

Best Regards

Shorty.
Dear Ellis

Maybe you should appoint either me or someone off this message board to run the show rather than your so called expert who you pay £4m to. I'll do it for half that fee. Given that I dont have to produce anything of note whilst I'm at SAFC my sister will be filling in for me during the holidays. It will provide for continuity.

Yours

Worried from Sunderland

Dear Concerned of herts.

Best Regards

Shorty.
Be good if he signed himself shorty

Dear Concerned of herts.

Best Regards

Shorty.
Dear shorty
Correct me if I am wrong, but are you not directly responsible for hiring these bozos in the first place. I am assuming you are. In which case I think it may be beneficial to your business model for you to seek the advice of someone who knows what the f**k they are doing. Then perhaps your business may become more successful, your appreciated and huge investment may not stagnate or even depreciate, and thereby allow you to enjoy the future prosperity and success of your venture.
Best regards.
Someone who loves the club but doesn't have the financial wherewithal to have any positive impact on its current situation.

Dear Mr Short.
In light if the fact that you own the club and have authorised the spending, can you indicate where you expect the club to be at the end of the season?
Kind regards,

Concerned of herts.
Wish he'd have the balls to go on radio newcastle phone in - even pardew did.

Dear Ellis

Maybe you should appoint either me or someone off this message board to run the show rather than your so called expert who you pay £4m to. I'll do it for half that fee. Given that I dont have to produce anything of note whilst I'm at SAFC my sister will be filling in for me during the holidays. It will provide for continuity.

Yours

Worried from Sunderland
Dear Omega Man.

I kinda like the idea of your sister, Picks please.
But you can F*** off, too negative, you would lose the dressing room in a heartbeat.

Best regards
Shorty

Dear shorty
Correct me if I am wrong, but are you not directly responsible for hiring these bozos in the first place. I am assuming you are. In which case I think it may be beneficial to your business model for you to seek the advice of someone who knows what the f**k they are doing. Then perhaps your business may become more successful, your appreciated and huge investment may not stagnate or even depreciate, and thereby allow you to enjoy the future prosperity and success of your venture.
Best regards.
Someone who loves the club but doesn't have the financial wherewithal to have any positive impact on its current situation.
Dear Dilligaf

Yes, I take full responsibility for hiring those dip shits.
And I can promise you I will never take anymore advice from SMB.
I really thought you guys had your fingers on the pulse.

Best regards
Shorty

Last edited:
Dear Ellis,

Please offer jobs to all the gobshites spouting off and watch them shut up.

Regards,

The Exile

Dear Ellis

Yours

Worried from Sunderland

Welcome back Martin. And the rest of the time too n o doubt.
yours
Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back