Eggs being thrown sw corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like the perpetrators were cracked - their chickens will come home to roost one day.

They should be caged and not allowed free-range. Maybe a spell of hard discipline by becoming soldiers.

any idea if they were all kept in one basket?

all jokes aside i'd be clucking mad if one had hit me like.

On the last day of school at Whutburn I was egged and I know how it feels. Not once but TWICE. First was up the old path where the new footie pitch is and the second was up North Guards. The butcher opposite the bus stop took me in and washed my hair under a sink.

I want to thank that good Samaritan. I want to kill the lowlife's who did it.
Ooh look at me I'm from Whurtburn, Whurtburn mind, I'm so posh I do not call it Whitburn.
Pathetic.

Boiled egg and toasted soldiers for tea this evening with all this egg and soldiers talk. So glad nobody was throwing shit bombs:eek:

What is it about chicken ovulations that make yolk crack out these eggscruciating puns? Few other foodstuffs get the same treatment.

(For the record, I wholeheartedly disapprove of randomly egging your own fans. There are plenty, however, who would benefit from a targeted egging.)

Saw one splat in the walkway after we scored - just below U17
I know theres a few jokes about this but anyone throwing eggs at their fellow fans is a complete wanker

Like I said before, I saw, & heard nothing about this. Nor In the bars in the town afterwards.

What is it about chicken ovulations that make yolk crack out these eggscruciating puns? Few other foodstuffs get the same treatment.

(For the record, I wholeheartedly disapprove of randomly egging your own fans. There are plenty, however, who would benefit from a targeted egging.)

Agreed it's no yolk or a clucking matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back