Eggs being thrown sw corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the last day of school at Whutburn I was egged and I know how it feels. Not once but TWICE. First was up the old path where the new footie pitch is and the second was up North Guards. The butcher opposite the bus stop took me in and washed my hair under a sink.

I want to thank that good Samaritan. I want to kill the lowlife's who did it.

Fuck off man :lol:

On the last day of school at Whutburn I was egged and I know how it feels. Not once but TWICE. First was up the old path where the new footie pitch is and the second was up North Guards. The butcher opposite the bus stop took me in and washed my hair under a sink.

tbh it's fighting through the adversity of things like this that have made you the successful man you are today

I fear it may have been me SBC. If so will you forgive me?

You got all the way through to the last day, and never learned how to spell the name of the school?

Aye it was, not sure if it was them throwing it or having it thrown at them though, i was going through the turnstile when I saw it. They were being bellends like
It was one of our lot. He threw a plastic pint bottle of milk at the Man Utd fans doing the backwards walking thing, before he went through the turnstile.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF is that all about? 1 poor kid hit on the head and crying.....why would fans do that to their own supporters.
Arseholes should be birched!
Classic remember you firing me down when i ssaid ndoye would boss their defence, we win 2-1 n'doye bossed them man hahahaha classic plernk always right

Classic remember you firing me down when i ssaid ndoye would boss their defence, we win 2-1 n'doye bossed them man hahahaha classic plernk always right
Fair play he never exactly bossed them in the messi manner you sugested but he was very very good today. Love to see him in a 4 4 2....quinnesque with the long balls.

Fair play he never exactly bossed them in the messi manner you sugested but he was very very good today. Love to see him in a 4 4 2....quinnesque with the long balls.
Spot on mate won us a lot of free kicks to relieve pressure just happy with the win pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back