Dunkin Donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm presuming this will mean the cancellation of their multi million pound sponsorship announced last year.....over to you J W Henry.

I hate LFC but im siding with them on this one. Whoever created this was being paid a lot of money to do it and to oversight something as sensitive as a disaster which cost people their lives is amateurish.

I hate LFC but im siding with them on this one. Whoever created this was being paid a lot of money to do it and to oversight something as sensitive as a disaster which cost people their lives is amateurish.
I agree but the person working on it did not mean anything bad about Liverpool it was not intended to disrespect anyone.

Good lord. American company tweets something that is intended to be entirely lighthearted to an audience that's primarily American. How many Dunkin' Donuts (it hurts me to type that spelling every time) stores are there in the UK, anyway?

These wankers have had more sympathy for hillsbrough than almost anything else in football. But still they crave that bit of attention. Always the victims are liverpool fans. We're all well aware of what happend and im sure most of us have paid our condolences now fuck off and move on. Its embarrasing. I for one will buy a multipack of dunkin domuts to sympathise with their marketing team who have been crimanlised just like every other fucker who dosnt tip toe around summit that happend a long time ago,going to chew away quite happily on their deliciousness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back