driving with a horses head on [to wembley]

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 of us leaving 9am 1st march in a big motor so whilst drinking tonight we decided to try and buy horses heads these next few days ,rubber of course ,

the plan deck motor out in red n white scarves loads - all have horses heads on including driver me - our ages range from 23 to 53 all a bit unstable at times - then to drive on the same a1 as our best freinds on their way to hull - .

its got to work we will try to video it if we live to tell the tail - i want them to go through what ive been through in our bad days - the plan is to let a bus load overtake us and we all look at them with horses heads on its got to be a blinder if it comes off [ the driver me ] i will do it .. them lot it will kill them what a start to the day for them i hope anyway .

if it comes off great start to weekend and if it dont well at least we died trying against them best way to go i recon ..

sorry like but poor form and dangerous as fuck :lol:

a solitary Wembley scarf hanging out the winda' will suffice imo.[DOUBLEPOST=1392253388][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its our cup final weekend, Why are you going out your way to attempt to take the piss out of a Mags coach when theyll just be looking down on you like your an absolute helmet?
this, basically.

Great idea having the driver wear a mask which restricts vision when driving to london.

Nee chance of a serious accident there.
how do you think red rum got around the course blind ... its called banter and holes to see through do you really think i would drive to london all way ffs gail platt drives - princess ann drives - wonder what you look like mate ffs laugh man banter reeeet ..

Its our cup final weekend, Why are you going out your way to attempt to take the piss out of a Mags coach when theyll just be looking down on you like your an absolute helmet?
look here you tit we do as we want for a laugh now you and few other party girls go and yee naa what ...
a laugh a laugh or are you just a sunderland fan straight talking with nee humour now stay off here if not botherd simple as ...

7 of us leaving 9am 1st march in a big motor so whilst drinking tonight we decided to try and buy horses heads these next few days ,rubber of course ,

the plan deck motor out in red n white scarves loads - all have horses heads on including driver me - our ages range from 23 to 53 all a bit unstable at times - then to drive on the same a1 as our best freinds on their way to hull - .

its got to work we will try to video it if we live to tell the tail - i want them to go through what ive been through in our bad days - the plan is to let a bus load overtake us and we all look at them with horses heads on its got to be a blinder if it comes off [ the driver me ] i will do it .. them lot it will kill them what a start to the day for them i hope anyway .

if it comes off great start to weekend and if it dont well at least we died trying against them best way to go i recon ..
with your eye and ear for humour i expect Ricky gervais to be on your case begging for a collaboration. What a great idea..as funny as the gate opening of belsen in 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back