Don't sack pardew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same as the don't sell Cabaye one I think but change that bit for don't sack Pardew, Alan Pardew…

Don't sack Pardew, Alan Pardew,
I just don't think you understand,
That if you sack Pardew, Alan Pardew,
You're gonna have a riot on your hands.

Could be wrong like

It was shit when it was dont sell cabaye and its still shit in its new incarnation. Appalling craic
Completely disagree. I think the. Pardew one is shite tbh, but the CABAYE version at SJP for 0-3 PtII (return of the magslayers) when changed to don't sell kebab and the last line to you're gonna have garlic on your hands whilst torturing them on the pitch and in the stands was spot-on. Perfect for the occasion.

f***ing hell man, why the fuck would our fans sing that ? and as someone else asked - who's rioting ? :confused:

Don't see the harm in it - brightened up what was a very dull game for us. Plenty of SAFC songs were sang, the Pardew one was just very tongue in cheek and gave people a laugh. You know, like actual joy. What going to the match/social events should be about.

Of course, it is much more embarrassing doing that than sitting behind a computer screen slating people who actually bothered to go to the game ;)

Rather we didnt sing it but it was probably the best part of the game, or the meat and tatie pie at half time which was canny.

Had to make our own entertainment because whatever the fuck that was on the pitch yesterday was embarrasing.

Burnley will be the 1st team down and will finish bottom of the league yet they dictated the game against us.

George Boyd, Lukas Jutkiewicz and Marivin Sordell playing for them and we couldnt get out our half, f***ing hell.

Completely disagree. I think the. Pardew one is shite tbh, but the CABAYE version at SJP for 0-3 PtII (return of the magslayers) when changed to don't sell kebab and the last line to you're gonna have garlic on your hands whilst torturing them on the pitch and in the stands was spot-on. Perfect for the occasion.

Yes but we sang it long after he left. It was even sang yday till it got changed to Pardew. And it doesn't make sense unless we are saying we will riot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back