Don't like Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Premier League would be far better if 'proper' teams like Leeds and Wednesday had been promoted.
I don't buy into this proper teams shite. The likes of Watford, and Bournemouth have acquitted themselves well last season. I hate teams that cheat, and dive all the game though, so Hull, and WBA can piss off.

Yes.
Another tinpot club that should be prevented from mixing with the 'elite'.
Correct! twopenny halfpenny clubs and fans who will give it billy big bollox next season, especially the Smogs living in the past with their pathetic 80's faux hooligan posturing

Correct! twopenny halfpenny clubs and fans who will give it billy big bollox next season, especially the Smogs living in the past with their pathetic 80's faux hooligan posturing

They do nice Haddock at very reasonable prices in 'Ull and you can buy a "posh" fork for 2 or 3 pence

One of those nice Tigers even bought me one last time ( a fork not a haddock )

Proper teams? Care to make a list for me of "proper teams", includingt especially your qualifying criteria.
Yes , i find it all quite strange.
I've posed this question before - most on here seem to think that to qualify , you have to be Sunderland , Sunderland or erm ....Sunderland.

Oh yeah - having a 'local rival' and having 'massive' support (on some occassions i might add) , and having won summat about a hundred years ago helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back