1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does the punishment fit the crime

Discussion in 'SMB' started by scotch, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotch

scotch Midfield

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/896211-...frican-prison-rape-that-left-him-hiv-positive

2. Patch

Patch Midfield

Don't really know what to say. :neutral:
  3. Obi Wan

Obi Wan Full Back

This
  4. Sessc

Sessc Full Back

Jesus. HIV as a punishment for fraud? Probably a little harsh but you could have ruined the lives of loads of people with his greed? If he didnt commit any fraud i'd say the rapings were uncalled for
  5. I'd have imagined a jail in St Alban's to be a little more gentile ;)
  6. Martin F

Martin F Winger

Non Jewish?
  7. bongo

bongo Guest

This will be the new cultured free South Africa, not the oppressed apartheid era one, i wonder if Mandella was ever raped in prison or why crime shot up, more coloureds were persecuted and the government went from verging on the first world to third world for 95% of the population despite it being a rich country.
    Then there's the fact it's the murder capital and rape capital of the world.
    Apartheid wasn't right but is this?
  8. wor kid telt me

wor kid telt me New Member

9. Skrabble

Skrabble Central Defender

Fraud = Infection of AIDS by rape......although the criminal may have inflicted pain on people who do not deserve it, this has to be a retribution that is undeserved, a good advert of not getting banged up abroad. SA seems like a fucked up country from what i have heard from white SA's, they seem like archaic *****.:neutral:
  10. just wait till malema is in charge, even the cape town fans will be under threat.

its only gonna get worse
  11. Skrabble

Skrabble Central Defender

Blatant racism still, that I was shocked by, one of the "lads" called them "woodheads", due to the sound of hitting them over the head with a cricket bat:oops::oops:, :oops:. Sorry state of affairs in SA in the past & present imho, i can not see any way out of it for a long time. The country has many wounds to heal.
  12. ---Nemo---

---Nemo--- Striker

This is a first. Bongo showing concern over the welfare of people banged up in jail. :lol:
  13. of course its racism , but no one cares
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.