Do you think Moyes will walk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would he ? He has to reinvent himself as a manager after his last two appointments ,and he gets the chance to reprove himself here.

he didn't like. I know there's valid reasons for it but £26million for 1 goalkeeper, 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, a winger and a striker? Everton for instance bid that on one of our players alone. That's the market we were working in and we just couldn't compete.
We haven't got the money, he's had what he's had, may have been more available if deals hadn't fallen through, saying that having back up plans for deals falling through may have helped

Not a chance, he knows he can't be blamed properly until after the January window, then we'll see if he can grab a player or two, and it will either be his fault or a lack of funds which will dictate that window. At that stage if short doesn't back his judgement he could very well do a runner.

:D :D :D

Yeah mate, he'll walk all the way to no job, with no transfer window, and a reputation as someone who runs from adversity after 3 weeks in a job because he only got to spend £27m on players and got a few injuries.

We haven't got the money, he's had what he's had, may have been more available if deals hadn't fallen through, saying that having back up plans for deals falling through may have helped

so he hasn't had funds which was your initial point. Our budget was dwarfed by several championship teams.

I seriously doubt Ellis invited Moyes to the club and said you've got 3 weeks less than everyone else and about £30million less than most teams in the championship to sort us out, fancy a job?

We have a similar squad in terms of quality to the one which finished last season with mid table form. Despite what he says, I'm sure he has enough confidence in his own abilities to keep us safe.

To be honest I think Moyes has brought this on himself by some of his uninspiring comments he's made.

I get the fealing he knows he's made a cock up by he's too stubborn to admit it.

It's his squad now it time he earned his coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back