Do you believe in God?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren't the first 4 about a god more vain than Ronaldo?
nobody is more vain than Ronaldo, but I take your point. way of discipline I suppose, suppose it stopped people back then of picking and choosing. Look at the bother at the rave with the fatted calfe

Funny how the word of God resembles something put together by a committee.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

So you agree with some theists, although not all, that say this Word was the Bible?

Does it sound like this verse is referring to a book?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

So you agree with some theists, although not all, that say this Word was the Bible?

Does it sound like this verse is referring to a book?

I'll believe there was a God, but not that there was some arab bloke called 'John'.

I'm not sure why as I was just asking why you referred to the Bible as the Word of God.

Im not expecting a democratic vote on the issue from all the world's churches in the name of unity.

*Looks at watch* Blimey, is that the time already? Excuse me, I have to smear my naked body in Reggae Reggae sauce and gracefully dive from a warehouse roof into a Biffa bin full of broken Lucozade bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back