1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diet/Exercise Sub Forum

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by Scott1CG, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott1CG

Scott1CG New Member

Is there any chance we could make this happen? There's been shit loads of interest in it, would be great for the forum and help loads of people.

2. karlm14

karlm14 New Member

Fat git :)

3. RTGAdmin

RTGAdmin Administrator Staff Member

It is easy to add new forums, getting people to use them is a different matter. Normally people will continue to post in the SMB forum even if we create a new forum for other areas of interest.

4. Scott1CG

Scott1CG New Member

Any chance you could just create one, and use it as a trial run? Say, leave it for a few months and if the levels of activity are rather high, keep it, if not, remove it?

5. supersesh

supersesh Midfield

yep i think we should have one

6. :lol:

pass me a bag of chips

7. Scott1CG

Scott1CG New Member

Haway mods/site owners/admins, any chance of this? Just as a trial period first. :)

8. Nuggsy

Nuggsy I am not a Mag

I'm in

9. Titus

Titus Winger

We getting this section?

10. Scott1CG

Scott1CG New Member

Doesn't look like it.

11. Titus

Titus Winger

Fuck sake...

12. karlm14

karlm14 New Member

Personally I think its a shit idea but here is my advice ;

Start a 'diet and excersise thread' so the powers that be can see how successful It is. If that runs well for a month or so with plenty of views/posts then it may be viable.

The power is in your hands.

13. Scott1CG

Scott1CG New Member

Shouldn't have to. There's been loads of interest, the admins set a target to reach before creating the new sub forum, target was met, it's been almost a week now with nout. They said it's easy to create, so...

14. karlm14

karlm14 New Member

So show them it's actually going to be used. That's what we had to do with the 5-a-side

15. Lonz

Lonz Winger

Was really hoping the vote would have sorted this out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.