Di Canio - The Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have much time for him as a manager or as a man but he provided the short term impact we so desperately needed after the completely ineffective and life threateningly dull shite served up under O'Neill, hopefully Advocaat can have a similar effect.

Somehow I just don't see Advocaat having any effect. Wether it's the derby or any of the games after that

I loved him me

Thought at last someone in charge whose got the same passion as me

maybe went the wrang way bout slagging the players off in public that should be kept in house

But loved his passion for the club

Only other bloke I felt had the same passion was keane

Agree with all of that. I recall a lot of posters were outraged at his calling the players for what they are, at the end of a season when he assumed they'd get peddled; however, not so many were unhappy when Gus was equally as critical of players, if a little less direct on occasion.

Me too, the slap, not one slap but three, the equaliser that was offside and Pardew's reaction, the players going loopy, PDC sliding along on his knees and just when you thought it couldn't get any better....a Mag punched a horse. He actually punched a horse man :lol::lol:

This weeks STICKY, surely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back