RTG Derby Tickets on sale from Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you get mine as well and i'll square you up on the day. Cheers that's a cracking gesture

Im thinking of getting 57 hospitality tickets, someone said theyre only 300 a pop so im bringing all of my extended family. Wasnt sure how i was going to get them like, what with being bankrupt and having dreadful credit history, so its great that there are gems like @jsdftm04 around, top bloke

Should I bring the boy? He has been to 8 games this year and hasn't seen us get beat.... Granted there's been six draws or some it.... He is only 4 so I think he too young for the derby just yet

Should I bring the boy? He has been to 8 games this year and hasn't seen us get beat.... Granted there's been six draws or some it.... He is only 4 so I think he too young for the derby just yet

He'll be fine man. Go in the family section and itll be spot on. Might be a bit louder than for most games but youll hardly hear the mags, probably wont even see them before or after the game. You'll still be able to smell the filthy fuckers mind, nothing we can do about that im afraid

Might aswell mate, we need all the luck we can get to win at home these days.....or indeed win at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back