Defoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be difficult for him to score 20 goals while playing as a full back. I'd back him to score close to 10, though. He got 4 in half a season so 8 goals is probably realistic.

Play him as a striker and he'll get 20. Feel free to bookmark this incase he doesn't. But I'll PDF it and send it to the Police.

Him scoring 20 is largely about whether we create chances for him....He would have bagged more this season if we did not have the creativity of a house brick in midfield.....People keep harping on that we need strikers but we have at least 2 decent finishers (JDF and SF). Sadly you could put the worlds greatest predator in there and if there are no supply lines he aint gonna score.

Be awesome if he can get anywhere near that!! Especially playing right wing back.......

He's never scored 20 premier league goals in a season so he must be expecting to play 90mins with a full strength side against every lower league side we meet in the cups.

I don't get the negativity and derision, hes came out and said he wants to bag 20 goals, even if its for his own gain, its still something that will push him on, and therefore push on the entire team.

Your not allowed to aim high and be optimistic on here, it means you are deluded.

Id rather our strikers say im aiming for 20 than settling for 5.

I've set a target to become Nigeria's first female Interior Minister by May 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back