Defoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol mag, a was gannin to the match when you where still in the favvers balls, whos gunna supply him like
For someone who proffeses to be going that long how come you can make a statement like that when you don't know what the team is going to be next season

For someone who proffeses to be going that long how come you can make a statement like that when you don't know what the team is going to be next season
probably because he couldnt score 20 when he was playin in a good side at spurs, never mind the shite he has to play with now, probably got 2 seasons left, legs have nearly gone... 15 goals tops in 2 year

Has he ever scored 20 in a season?
probably because he couldnt score 20 when he was playin in a good side at spurs, never mind the shite he has to play with now, probably got 2 seasons left, legs have nearly gone... 15 goals tops in 2 year
Really hope he proves you wrong. Can't stand people like you, so f***ing negative. Supporters I have shit them

Tbf to the lad, he's the most likely to of our current bunch . Age is against him I'm afraid. That and our lack of creativity .

Tbh I think the lack of creativity is more of a concern than our goal scoring.
What was the matter with the creativity of every other team he has ever played for ?

What was the matter with the creativity of every other team he has ever played for ?
If you read the article, Defoe does not actually say he has set himself a target of 20 goals. What he adoes say is, "people say you should aim for 20 goals a season", maybe his personal target is less. Journalist hype again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back