DeAndre Yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the system with three relatively deep lying central midfielders suits him, much as it does PvA. They've got more cover than they would otherwise have had. It's also worth saying that both Khazri and N'Doye (and later Borini) did excellent jobs in getting back to help out defensively as well.
N'Doye did finally look better than 'Danny Graham v2.0 today,' but Khazri was even better (amazing, actually) in providing cover, which is why I think Yedlin was more exposed than PVA, especially first half.

Took him a he'll of a lot of time getting back in defence ,after he lost that ball at the end of his many dribble. Not a lot of end product but not worrying too much about individual performances ,after an excellent team effort today.

Van Annholt was up there for man of the match today for me. Yedlin was also decent and a shout out for N'Doye who did the dirty stuff well and led the line well in the second half. Unlucky with the one on one. Broke the offside trap superbly and got the shot away quickly and on target and a good save from the keeper to be fair.

where the fuck did you go for their equaliser? same place yedlin and mannone went probably!
Same place the player marking Mata must have went mate, he was in acres of space as well if I remember correctly?

He's gonna make the odd mistake and every player is going to get past their man or away from them a few times a game at least, unfortunately that one lead to their equaliser but over the course of the game he done well against him. But you clearly are a perfectionist.

So you would rather have Jones, he is head shoulders better than him stop being so negative
Typical :lol:. Where did Jones come from ? I simply said that yedlin was run ragged,they targeted our right all game.martial kept coming inside and beat yedlin 9/10
Some people :oops:

Martials one of the best players on the planet man.
Yedlin fucked up with his dive that lead to the goal but hes young and learning. Id like to see us with him and PVa in a back five with three solid grafters in midfiels and two up front next season.
Which is exactly what I said or at least implied :lol:

Martial hardly had a kick 2nd half
Really !!

Same place the player marking Mata must have went mate, he was in acres of space as well if I remember correctly?

He's gonna make the odd mistake and every player is going to get past their man or away from them a few times a game at least, unfortunately that one lead to their equaliser but over the course of the game he done well against him. But you clearly are a perfectionist.

He offers more than jones to be sure.... will make a mistake here or there but he can certainly get better with coaching and game experience.

Lots of upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back