DC United. who plays for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

i see they are top of their division/conference but who plays for them and could we sign anyone or send players to them?

Think that Eddie Johnson who was at Fulham plays for them.

Apart from that I dinnar, they're probably all crap anarl.

bobby boswell is captain. sign him up. great name as is nana attakora a canadian full back

Luis Silva is canny on FIFA, saw him bang a top corner in a few months back whilst watching DC v Columbus Crew

sure I read somewhere Eddie Johnson plays for them.....

He does. The fans quite dislike him. He's not very good and he's a jackass as well.

Only won 3 games overall last season.

Also won a domestic cup and then turned over most of the squad and are doing well this year.

Luis Silva is canny on FIFA, saw him bang a top corner in a few months back whilst watching DC v Columbus Crew

He's pretty good in reality too, as is Espindola.

i see they are top of their division/conference but who plays for them and could we sign anyone or send players to them?

None of their better players have EU passports or sufficient national team experience to get UK work permits. The best longer-term prospect is their keeper (Hamid), who's 23 and on the fringes of the national team picture. As for sending players to them, DCU's biggest needs right now are LB and the wings, so their needs don't line up well with our surpluses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back