Council Elections - May 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll not lose sleep about a sleight from someone who even Beagles snubs :lol:
oooohhhh the boris bore resorts to smileys having dissed them WOWEEE!!!!!
thanks for the compliment!! not sure about the snub from this Beagles chap who appears no more it seems, but perhaps you can show me
but plenty on here will enjoy your picture I posted earlier--your lass had a tash anarl in first 2 episodes :lol:

oooohhhh the boris bore resorts to smileys having dissed them WOWEEE!!!!!
thanks for the compliment!! not sure about the snub from this Beagles chap who appears no more it seems, but perhaps you can show me
but plenty on here will enjoy your picture I posted earlier--your lass had a tash anarl in first 2 episodes :lol:
Sounds great Marra...hope**** meets you in the pub after all.....I'm sure he would love to hear about it.

Cutting when someone I describe as a bore responds by calling me......a bore. Puts me in my place....especially when cleverly worked into a made up username and accompanied by smileys.

Maybe I underestimated you.

Sounds great Marra...hope ****meets you in the pub after all.....I'm sure he would love to hear about it.

Cutting when someone I describe as a bore responds by calling me......a bore. Puts me in my place....especially when cleverly worked into a made up username and accompanied by smileys.

Maybe I underestimated you.
I copied it off the other folk who call you the same man :lol:

I copied it off the other folk who call you the same man :lol:
Ok marra.

Think I'll follows **** example and leave you to it

I don't normally vote in these local elections but I've been thinking about all the great things going on in Sunderland:

* Keel Square Development
* Fantastic development planned for the Vaux Site
* New college in town
* New University Development and 'Fab Lab'
* Fantastic new wear bridge crossing and alignment of the roads all the way down to the Port
* Rapid development of Port Of Sunderland and restoration of the rail links
* Renovation of Phoenix House, Cassaton House, Crown House and Chambers Building.
* Redevelopment and Refurbishment of High Street.
* New Hilton Garden Inn.
* The Beacon Of Light.
* Sunderland Software City and the increasing recognition that Sunderland is the UK's silicon valley.
* East Coast Mainline Route being brought to Sunderland
* Converting Joplings into a mixed use Hotel and Leisure development.
* A further 2 hotels planned for Vaux and High Street.
* Development of a cultural quarter
* Redevelopment of the old fire station as a performing arts venue
* Building of a new arena in the cultural quarter.
* West end shows now a permanent fixture at the Sunderland Empire.
* Massive executive housing scheme being built at leafy Chapelgarth.
* The new Youth Zone being built in Holmeside which already has a commercial operator in place.
* 7 award winning parks
* The award winning redevelopment of the Seafront
* The fantastic restaurant development down Roker Beach.
* The crowning jewel which is the new Seaburn development.

I have to say...the Labour council are doing a wonderful job and they can certainly count on my vote.

Well Done Sunderland Council!
Great post!!

WOWEE!!

Vote Anyone But Labour. Give Corbyn a drubbing and the sack, moderate Labour win the 2020 general election, simples.

What a load of shite. Moderate labour is simply Tory light. Corbyn won the leadership because he offers a real alternative not a little less harsh austerity.

What a load of shite. Moderate labour is simply Tory light. Corbyn won the leadership because he offers a real alternative not a little less harsh austerity.
And what alternative is that? Turmoil? embarassment? less seats for labour? Yep they are all alternatives which will see labour never see power again if he runs the party as he is doing

And what alternative is that? Turmoil? embarassment? less seats for labour? Yep they are all alternatives which will see labour never see power again if he runs the party as he is doing

You need to stop reading the daily mail. The only election we have had since Corbyn came in was Oldham and we saw what happened there.

You need to stop reading the daily mail. The only election we have had since Corbyn came in was Oldham and we saw what happened there.
So your confident that Corbyn and labour will enjoy wins galore in next weeks by elections? So how many seats would Corbyn need to lose for him to lose the saintly glow around him? Or put from your viewpoint can we expect Corbyn to gain 100, 200, 300+ seats?

I've given you a long list man and all you come back with is a bunch of moaning about a building site. I suspect your life is an abject failure and so you're angry at the world. Well I say HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spot on. He should stop reading the Daily Mail and Express.

.. and I couldn't give two fooks about what is going to be done for the student population .. WOWEE!! ..

Me me me me me me what will they do for me!!!!!?????

Why have they slipped to 3rd in Scottish polls?

Low turnout in a very safe labour seat, resting 25% on postal votes from certain communities and an apathetic electorate who actually had mostly not even heard of Corbyn.

A childrens services being taken over by the government because of massive failures that led to the abuse and deaths of scores of Sunderland children. Yeah, well done Labour, give yourselves a pat on the back!

A new member who signs up with no other purpose but to bash the council.

Areet Len

Last edited by a moderator:
A new member who signs up with no other purpose but to bash the council.

Areet Len
His true identity is much more embarrassing than that. I'm fairly sure he wouldn't like it to be revealed as along with his other banned login he has shown himself to be unstable, potentially libellous and unable to comprehend simple facts.
I wonder what his prospective employers would think about his behaviour.

He offered stupid, gullible and idealistic people a pipe dream he cannot deliver.

I'd like to know how Labour are supposed to help people like me, who have taken a de facto 15% pay cut since 2010, when they can't get elected because of all the ridiculous policy baggage.

He offered stupid, gullible and idealistic people a pipe dream he cannot deliver.

I'd like to know how Labour are supposed to help people like me, who have taken a de facto 15% pay cut since 2010, when they can't get elected because of all the ridiculous policy baggage.

I would trust Corbyn before Cameron on delivering on his promises every day of the week

I would trust Corbyn before Cameron on delivering on his promises every day of the week
You have to be in power to deliver any promises, otherwise it's all just hot air and piss they spout. Saying what you'd do in power is completely different to achieving a win and delivering promises

I don't normally vote in these local elections but I've been thinking about all the great things going on in Sunderland:

* Keel Square Development
* Fantastic development planned for the Vaux Site
* New college in town
* New University Development and 'Fab Lab'
* Fantastic new wear bridge crossing and alignment of the roads all the way down to the Port
* Rapid development of Port Of Sunderland and restoration of the rail links
* Renovation of Phoenix House, Cassaton House, Crown House and Chambers Building.
* Redevelopment and Refurbishment of High Street.
* New Hilton Garden Inn.
* The Beacon Of Light.
* Sunderland Software City and the increasing recognition that Sunderland is the UK's silicon valley.
* East Coast Mainline Route being brought to Sunderland
* Converting Joplings into a mixed use Hotel and Leisure development.
* A further 2 hotels planned for Vaux and High Street.
* Development of a cultural quarter
* Redevelopment of the old fire station as a performing arts venue
* Building of a new arena in the cultural quarter.
* West end shows now a permanent fixture at the Sunderland Empire.
* Massive executive housing scheme being built at leafy Chapelgarth.
* The new Youth Zone being built in Holmeside which already has a commercial operator in place.
* 7 award winning parks
* The award winning redevelopment of the Seafront
* The fantastic restaurant development down Roker Beach.
* The crowning jewel which is the new Seaburn development.

I have to say...the Labour council are doing a wonderful job and they can certainly count on my vote.

Well Done Sunderland Council!

Fuck off Stabber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back